The Agency-Backed CMO/REMIC Market
Top Agency-Backed CMO/REMIC Issuers and Underwriters
Charts ranking the top CMO/REMIC issuers and underwriters. Includes the amount of issuance/volume in dollars, the previous years numbers and percent change as well as the number of deals and market share of each. Total numbers for all issuers and underwriters are included.
Please note that 1995 data include the top CMO/REMIC issuers only, and 2008-2013 data omit the number of deals and adds quarterly numbers for issuance and volume.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance