MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- High Credit Score Mortgages Continue to Dominate GSE Lending
- Of All the Ocwen Affiliates, Altisource Hit the Hardest
- Certain Cities See Nice Recovery in Home Values, But Maybe Too Much
- Newer GSE Loans Account for Biggest Share of Unresolved Buyback Claims
- Commercial Bank Selling $10 Billion of MSRs, But Looking for Subservicing Option