MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
Most Popular Stories
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- Short Takes: Earnings Increase at Black Knight / GSE Reform Talk at RNC / FirstKey Preps Large MBS / Stonegate's Distributed Retail Hire
- Lenders Prevail in Effort to Limit Liability on Data Submissions to State Regulators
- Housing Industry Tries to Get a Word In at Republican National Convention
- Realtors Say Low-Downpayment Programs Readily Available