MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- Lenders Hit With Another GSE Surprise: Higher LLPAs for Certain FICOs
- Fitch Warns of Trouble for Servicers Unloading Nonperforming MSRs
- Short Takes: Can Mel Watt Stop the Rain? / DeMarco Pulls a Beyoncé / GAO Pats FHFA on the Head / Purchase Money Loan Officers Will be Fine / Radian is Hiring / CoreLogic: More Homes Move Into Positive Equity
- Treasury Department Calls for Federal Oversight of Mortgage Insurers
- DeMarcos FHFA Wants Lower GSE Loan Limits After All; But is Watt Ok With It?