MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Without the Refi Surge, the First Quarter Would Have Been a Dud
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too
- Final FHFA Servicer-Eligibility Rules Will Impact Smaller Shops More
- Analysts See Stronger Mortgage Market in 2015, but Not Much Expansion in the Credit Box
- CFPB May Review Lender-Paid Mortgage Insurance