MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- Offering Book Circulating on Nations 16th Largest Originator: Stearns
- The G-Fee Quandary: Will Higher Prices Stimulate the Non-Agency Market?