MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report
- GSE Seller Profile: 1Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2012
- Top Mortgage Players
- 2013 Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
Most Popular Stories
- Flagstar Once Again Contemplating Selling Huge MSR Package
- Short Takes: MBA Wants GSEs to Synchronize Their AU Engines / Poll Shows Lenders Want GSEs Left Alone / A New Player in Wholesale / Cerberus Bidding on NPLs, More / Hank Paulson Wanted Receivership for Fannie and Freddie
- Bank Production of Nonconforming Mortgages Bolsters Portfolios
- Industry Tells Congress: QM Will Severely Restrict Credit
- Short Takes: Dont Buy GSE Preferred, Says Former Regulator / The Dr. Frankenstein of the Mortgage Industry / Mortgage Master Ramps Up Jumbo Lending / Not so Fast on Using a HELOC to Pay Off Student Loan Debt / Auction.com Branches Out