MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Higher FHA Costs, Not Lower / The GOP in Favor of This Tax Hike? / How About Regulating Nonbank Lenders? / Cyprus? Wilbur Ross Really is a Bottom Fisher / Ocwen Isnt the Only Servicer That Loves India
- Wilbur Ross Quits Ocwens Board for Vice Chairmanship at Bank of Cyprus
- 3Q Product Mix Roundup: Home Equity Loans Had the Strongest Growth
- Short Takes: Stop Guessing on Lawsky Already / Share Price of Fannie and Freddie Common Soars / Foreclosures on the Rise / Essent Sells More Stock
- Senate Banking Chair Urges Watt and Treasury to End GSE Conservatorships