MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Security Holdings
Thrift industry mortgage security holdings by year from 1987-2011, including GSE/GNMA pool MBS, non-agency pool MBS, agency REMICs, non-agency REMICs, total MRS, total MRS holdings for all FDIC-insured thrifts, and FHL bank MBS.
1987-2008 data includes 2008 quarterly numbers, while 2001-2Q11 data includes quarterly numbers for 2010-2Q11.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- In a Stalled MBS Market, Heavy Hitters Increase Their Holdings
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share