Mortgage Origination Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Chart detailing thrift industry activity in the mortgage market from 2000-2Q11. Data include amounts of origination, purchases, sales and refinances for 1-4 family mortgages, as well as revenue from service fees and the yield and the amount of retained portfolios broken down by 1-4 family mortgage, MBS and REMIC holdings.
Data from 2007 include quarterly numbers.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- New Rez: Large MSR Transfers from Banks to Nonbanks DoA; REIT in Talks with the FHFA
- Trouble in the Jumbo Sector? Originations Decline for Second Consecutive Quarter; Market Share Down Too
- Wholesale-Broker Production Suffers the Most in 4Q16, Down 6.7 Percent
- NAR Wants the GSEs to Reduce Fees, Complains to FHFA about Fannie Financing SFRs for Wall Street