Mortgage Origination Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Chart detailing thrift industry activity in the mortgage market from 2000-2Q11. Data include amounts of origination, purchases, sales and refinances for 1-4 family mortgages, as well as revenue from service fees and the yield and the amount of retained portfolios broken down by 1-4 family mortgage, MBS and REMIC holdings.
Data from 2007 include quarterly numbers.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity