Mortgage Origination Activity
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Chart detailing thrift industry activity in the mortgage market from 2000-2Q11. Data include amounts of origination, purchases, sales and refinances for 1-4 family mortgages, as well as revenue from service fees and the yield and the amount of retained portfolios broken down by 1-4 family mortgage, MBS and REMIC holdings.
Data from 2007 include quarterly numbers.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Agency Jumbo Production Outpaced Traditional Jumbo Originations in 3Q16
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- Bulk MSR Market Showing Signs of Life Again?
- CFPB Slams Reverse Mortgage Companies for Deceptive Advertising