The Subprime (B&C) Mortgage Security Market
Top Subprime MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts listing the top subprime MBS issuers and underwriters by year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share, as well as previous years volume, percent change and totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2008 data do not include number of deals, but add quarterly issuance and underwriting numbers.
1995 and 1996 data do not include previous years totals or percent change.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply