The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Issuance by Asset Type
Chart detailing issuance of asset-backed securities each year by asset type from 2000-3Q16. Asset types listed include vehicle, credit card, student loan, business, public, and other. Totals are provided. 2005 to 3Q16 data are also broken down quarterly.
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for PHH?
- Short Takes: HUD Nominee Carson Says he will Review the MIP Cut / Why Banks Avoid the FHA Program / HUDs Budget: $45 Billion / Investor Cuts Stake in Annaly / CPR&T Downgrades Ocwen
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Owns a Stake in Fannie & Freddie (Indirectly)
- What Were Hearing: Reading the Wells Fargo (Origination) Tea Leaves / Nonbanks Rule? / MSR Mark-up Mania / CA-Based Nonbank Plans to Hire 1,000 LOs? / The First To Go: Operations Staff / Cordray is Going to be Fired. No Duh
- Zeus Offers Crowdfunding for Hard-Money RE Loans. Four-Day Funding?