The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- Final Tally: 2015 the Second Worst for MBS Trading Volume
- KBRA Director: Top Four Banks Will Exit Residential Lending or Down Size
- Issuance of Agency MBS Down Slightly in January; But Ginnie Production Rises
- Slow Growth for Ginnie Mae Servicing in 2015, Lower Delinquencies