The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- A Milestone: Nonbanks Now Control 51 Percent-Plus of Ginnie Mae Servicing Market
- Realty Giant RE/MAX Launches Mortgage Brokerage Franchise. The Concept: One-Stop Shopping
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues