The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?