Mortgage and Asset Securities Issuance
Mortgage and asset-backed securities issued each year in dollars. Categories include GNMA, FHLMC, FNMA, non-agency, total MBS, agency CMO/REMIC, total MBS/CMO, non-mortgage ABS, and total MBS and ABS.
Data available in two sets:
- 1985-2008, with 2007 and 2008 data by quarter, and 2008 data by month.
- 1990-4Q14, with 2011-4Q14 data by quarter.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: PMAC Hits the Auction Block / Whos Next? / A $1B Originator Goes to a Bank / Ocwens Back, Baby (Not Really) / Whats in a Mortgage Companys Name? / MI Firms Post Earnings
- Hoping and Praying that the CFPB Goes Soft on TRID
- Ocwen Paints a Vision for the Future: Higher Margins from Non-Agency. Oh, And Its Staying in GSE and Ginnie Servicing
- CMBS Issuance Spikes 31 Percent, Second-Best Showing Since the Financial Crisis
- GSE Servicing Stagnant in 2015, but Nonbanks Gained