Mortgage and Asset Securities Issuance
Mortgage and asset-backed securities issued each year in dollars. Categories include GNMA, FHLMC, FNMA, non-agency, total MBS, agency CMO/REMIC, total MBS/CMO, non-mortgage ABS, and total MBS and ABS.
Data available in two sets:
- 1985-2008, with 2007 and 2008 data by quarter, and 2008 data by month.
- 1990-4Q15, with 2011-4Q15 data by quarter.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards