Mortgage and Asset Securities Issuance
Mortgage and asset-backed securities issued each year in dollars. Categories include GNMA, FHLMC, FNMA, non-agency, total MBS, agency CMO/REMIC, total MBS/CMO, non-mortgage ABS, and total MBS and ABS.
Data available in two sets:
- 1985-2008, with 2007 and 2008 data by quarter, and 2008 data by month.
- 1990-3Q14, with 2011-3Q14 data by quarter.
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- Short Takes: Will FHFAs Mel Watt Deliver the Goods? / Actually, Fannie is Buying 97 Percent LTV Loans, But / IBM Gets Whacked / First Republics GOS / Quicken CEO Sworn in at MBA Show
- CFPB Throws the Industry a Few Bones on theTRID Rule
- Wall Street Says Not so Fast On Single GSE Security; Lenders Say Full Speed Ahead
- A New Player in Mortgage M&A: Mid-sized Commercial Banks