The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
Top Jumbo Mortgage Securitizers
Ranking of the top jumbo mortgage securitizers by issuance. Includes total issuance for the period and change from previous period. Total numbers for all issuers are also included.
Jumbo Mortgage Securitization
Listing of the total amount of jumbo mortgage securitization (issuance) for each year. For 2002-2007, annual numbers are also included for prime, alt A, subprime, S&D and other jumbo securitization, as well as the percentage of jumbo share for the year. For chart that includes more recent years, breakouts are for non-agency, total agency, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers