The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
Top Jumbo Mortgage Securitizers
Ranking of the top jumbo mortgage securitizers by issuance. Includes total issuance for the period and change from previous period. Total numbers for all issuers are also included.
Jumbo Mortgage Securitization
Listing of the total amount of jumbo mortgage securitization (issuance) for each year. For 2002-2007, annual numbers are also included for prime, alt A, subprime, S&D and other jumbo securitization, as well as the percentage of jumbo share for the year. For chart that includes more recent years, breakouts are for non-agency, total agency, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- Agency MBS Production Slowed in November. Fannie Issuance Down Sharply
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?