Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Subprime MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing subprime MBS business as rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS. Volume in dollars and the percentage of total volume represented, as well as total deals and the percentage of total deals represented. Total issuance and deals are listed.
DBRS data are not available prior to 2004.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans