Short Positions on Selected Mortgage Stocks
For selected firms, current stock price, 52-week high, and percentage of float being shorted.
June 2, 2015, chart covers Altisource Portfolio Solutions, Ellie Mae, Fidelity National, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Genworth, JPMorgan Chase, Nationstar, Ocwen, PHH, Radian, Stonegate Mortgage, Walter Investment and Wells Fargo.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now