Short Positions on Selected Mortgage Stocks
For selected firms, current stock price, 52-week high, and percentage of float being shorted.
June 2, 2015, chart covers Altisource Portfolio Solutions, Ellie Mae, Fidelity National, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Genworth, JPMorgan Chase, Nationstar, Ocwen, PHH, Radian, Stonegate Mortgage, Walter Investment and Wells Fargo.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity