Market share trends
Trends in Mortgage Servicing
Volume at end of quarter for each of these groups: top 5 servicers, top 25 servicers, top 50 servicers, banks, nonbanks. Includes four previous quarters, market share for most recent period, and sequential and year-over-year change.
Nonbank Share of Agency MBS Servicing
Nonbank industry share of servicing market by quarter for total agency market, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
Agency MBS Servicing by Institution Type
Share of agency servicing by institution type (banks, nonbanks). Includes dollar volume and volume and share breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae servicing.
GSE MBS Servicers by Institution Type
Volume and market share for various institution types (banks, nonbanks, top 5, top 100) for Fannie Mae servicers. Similar data provided for Freddie Mac servicers.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- CFPB Appeals Ruling in PHH Case, with Implications for both the CFPB Director and Lenders/Mortgage Insurers
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?