Market share trends
Trends in Mortgage Servicing
Volume at end of quarter for each of these groups: top 5 servicers, top 25 servicers, top 50 servicers, banks, nonbanks. Includes four previous quarters, market share for most recent period, and sequential and year-over-year change.
Nonbank Share of Agency MBS Servicing
Nonbank industry share of servicing market by quarter for total agency market, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
Agency MBS Servicing by Institution Type
Share of agency servicing by institution type (banks, nonbanks). Includes dollar volume and volume and share breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae servicing.
GSE MBS Servicers by Institution Type
Volume and market share for various institution types (banks, nonbanks, top 5, top 100) for Fannie Mae servicers. Similar data provided for Freddie Mac servicers.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- Short Takes: Meet HAL, Your Loan Officer / The Low-Hanging (Mortgage) Fruit / Can a Computer go to Jail? / Digital Mortgage Means What Exactly? / Wedbush Likes Nationstar
- M&A Roundup: Freedom Mortgage is in a Buying Mode
- NYDFS Eliminates Servicing Monitor for Ocwen; Restrictions May be Lifted on Servicing Acquisitions Too