Market share trends
Trends in Mortgage Servicing
Volume at end of quarter for each of these groups: top 5 servicers, top 25 servicers, top 50 servicers, banks, nonbanks. Includes four previous quarters, market share for most recent period, and sequential and year-over-year change.
Nonbank Share of Agency MBS Servicing
Nonbank industry share of servicing market by quarter for total agency market, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
Agency MBS Servicing by Institution Type
Share of agency servicing by institution type (banks, nonbanks). Includes dollar volume and volume and share breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae servicing.
GSE MBS Servicers by Institution Type
Volume and market share for various institution types (banks, nonbanks, top 5, top 100) for Fannie Mae servicers. Similar data provided for Freddie Mac servicers.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept