Market share trends
Trends in Mortgage Servicing
Volume at end of quarter for each of these groups: top 5 servicers, top 25 servicers, top 50 servicers, banks, nonbanks. Includes four previous quarters, market share for most recent period, and sequential and year-over-year change.
Nonbank Share of Agency MBS Servicing
Nonbank industry share of servicing market by quarter for total agency market, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
Agency MBS Servicing by Institution Type
Share of agency servicing by institution type (banks, nonbanks). Includes dollar volume and volume and share breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae servicing.
GSE MBS Servicers by Institution Type
Volume and market share for various institution types (banks, nonbanks, top 5, top 100) for Fannie Mae servicers. Similar data provided for Freddie Mac servicers.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers