Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Agency Servicing Transfers
Volume of bulk transfers by quarter with breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae as well as volume of coissuance by quarter with breakouts for GSEs and Ginnie. Also includes percent change from previous quarter and previous year for each column.
Volume of bulk transfers by quarter with breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae as well as buyer breakouts for banks and nonbanks.
Data detailing the total transfers, total servicing outstanding and transfers as a percent of total annually for Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac, as well as the total for all three.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- If Trump Cuts Corporate Taxes, Fannie and Freddie Might Need a Treasury Draw