Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Agency Servicing Transfers
Data detailing the total transfers, total servicing outstanding and transfers as a percent of total annually for Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac, as well as the total for all three.
Bulk MSR Transfers
Volume of transfers by quarter with breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae as well as buyer breakouts for banks and nonbanks.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half