Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Agency Servicing Transfers
Volume of bulk transfers by quarter with breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae as well as volume of coissuance by quarter with breakouts for GSEs and Ginnie. Also includes percent change from previous quarter and previous year for each column.
Volume of bulk transfers by quarter with breakouts for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae as well as buyer breakouts for banks and nonbanks.
Data detailing the total transfers, total servicing outstanding and transfers as a percent of total annually for Ginnie Mae, Fannie Mae, and Freddie Mac, as well as the total for all three.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)