Data in this section includes a ranking of the top mortgage servicers, mortgage servicing outstanding, servicer delinquency rates and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- Forget Ocwens Earnings, Will It Say Anything About the Lawsky Squabble?
- House Bill Would Delay Basel III and MSR Rules, At Least Temporarily
- Will Bank of America Ever Mend Fences With Fannie Mae?
- Non-Mortgage ABS on Track for Best Year Since 2008 Crash
- Short Takes: Two Harbors Hits Market with a New Jumbo MBS / CFPB Targets Great Lakes Area Mortgage Lender / Happy (?) Third Birthday CFPB / Shorts Target Stonegate Mortgage / New Duties for BofA Mortgage Chief