Data in this section includes a ranking of the top mortgage servicers, mortgage servicing outstanding, servicer delinquency rates and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- SEC Rule Mandates 3-Day Waiting Period for Non-Agency MBS Issuance
- Flagstar in Talks with CFPB Over Alleged Loss Mitigation Violations, Default Servicing
- Prospect Mortgage Still in the Hunt for M&A Deals, But So Far Nothing
- FHFA IG Places Blame for TBW Scandal on Regulators, Counterparties, Investors
- Earthquakes, Hurricanes Not Much of a Risk for Investors in Non-Agency MBS