Salary and Employment
Mortgage and Housing Trade Group CEO Pay
Chart comparing annual revenue, net revenue and CEO compensation for five mortgage and housing trade groups.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance