Replenishment Rates for Top Mortgage Servicers
Data on the servicing and production volume for top servicers and their respective replenishment rates.
- 2014 data include top 11 servicers.
- 1999-2011 data include top 15 servicers, whole 1998 data includes the top 10.
- 2003-2011 data include G/PR as well as previous years servicing volume and replenishment rates.
- 2001 and 2002 data include previous years replenishment rate.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- If Trump Cuts Corporate Taxes, Fannie and Freddie Might Need a Treasury Draw