Replenishment Rates for Top Mortgage Servicers
Data on the servicing and production volume for top servicers and their respective replenishment rates.
- 2014 data include top 11 servicers.
- 1999-2011 data include top 15 servicers, whole 1998 data includes the top 10.
- 2003-2011 data include G/PR as well as previous years servicing volume and replenishment rates.
- 2001 and 2002 data include previous years replenishment rate.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Monday Morning Mortgage Shocker: Genworth Being Sold to Chinese Company
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- CBO Says Even if GSE Plaintiffs Prevail, Treasury Would Still Get Most of the Earnings of Fannie and Freddie
- Short Takes: FHFA Chief Mel Watt: Embrace Change, Folks / Halfway to Five Years / MBAs Stevens Makes Reference to FHA Lawsuits / For Wells Fargo, the Fallout Continues
- Retail Channel was Dominant Source of Jumbos in First Half