Replenishment Rates for Top Mortgage Servicers
Data on the servicing and production volume for top servicers and their respective replenishment rates.
- 2014 data include top 11 servicers.
- 1999-2011 data include top 15 servicers, whole 1998 data includes the top 10.
- 2003-2011 data include G/PR as well as previous years servicing volume and replenishment rates.
- 2001 and 2002 data include previous years replenishment rate.
Most Popular Stories
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- UWM Provides Grant Funding for Brokers to Open Their Own Shops; Money Doesnt Have to be Repaid
- Streamline Refis Causing Problems for VA, Ginnie Mae Investors