Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
Bank Mortgage Activity
Salary and Employment Data
Most Popular Stories
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Eventually, loanDepot Will Go Public; As for the CFO Resignation
- Servicing Marks Ugly in 3Q, but Its All in the Rearview Mirror, Right?
- Correspondent Production Up Slightly in 3Q15; Retail and Broker Lending Take a Tumble
- Baseline Conforming Loan Limit for GSEs will Remain at $417,000 Next Year