Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will Watt Make the CSP a Priority at FHFA? / FHFA May Pick a CSP Chairman First / Luke Hayden? / Fear and Loathing in Servicing-land / Why is a Top-Ranked LO Being Sued by WJB?
- Ginnie Mae MSRs Begin to Slide
- Appeals Court Deals HUD, CFPB a Setback Over Affiliated Business Arrangements
- Some MIs May Shift to Full Underwriting Under New GSE Master Policy; Capital Requirements Awaited
- Ocwen Plans Non-QM, Nonprime Originations