Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
Salary and Employment Data
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Retail Market Share Hits a Two-Year High
- TRID Impact on Purchase-Mortgage Process Receives Widely Differing Assessments from Real Estate Agents
- A Small Revival for Subprime? Two New MBS Deals Hit the Market. Nomura Had a Role in Both
- PHH to Lose Part of HSBC Contract. A New Tally on Damages: A 47% Decline in Subservicing Contracts
- FHFA Readies Successor Program to HARP. Name to Follow