Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- In 2015, Half of All CFPB Staffers Will be in Supervision, Enforcement or Fair Lending
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share