Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Buybacks by Depositories Fall to Lowest Level Since 1Q 2008
- Conventional Market Grew Slightly Faster in Second Quarter, FHA the Laggard
- Bayview Hopes to Hire 20 for its Wholesale/Correspondent Channel
- CFPB: Mortgage Lenders Need to Get With the TRID Now
- Chimera Turns to Vintage Subprime Mortgages Due to Lack of Jumbo Supply