Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Subprime Mortgage Servicing Rights Draining Away
- Wilbur Ross Quits Ocwens Board for Vice Chairmanship at Bank of Cyprus
- Lenders Urge Feds to Restore 100 Percent Risk-Weighting for MSRs, More
- Under FHFA Policy Change, Qualified Foreclosed Homeowners Can Repurchase Their Homes
- Will PIMCOs Investment in Nonprime Lender Pave the Way for Other Deals?