Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage profitability, earnings, repurchase activity and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Earnings Activity
Mortgage Repurchase Activity
Mortgage Servicing Rights
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Dragged Down by the Nonbanks, Mortgage Banking Income Slipped in 4Q
- Ocwens Servicing Sales: A Controlled Liquidation?
- Fortress-Controlled Nationstar Files a $1 Billion Shelf for Debt, Stock and More
- Ocwen Tallies Up the Financial Damage on Servicing Terminations: $800,000; Speculation over 4Q Results Mounts
- Short Takes: FHFA Wants Greater Accountability on GSE NPL Sales / A Fannie NPL Auction? / Ocwen Earnings Not Coming Soon? / Radian Lassoes 200 New Customers / Michael Kim Moves to Apollo