Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- The Final Tally: Nonbanks Battered by MSR Accounting in 2Q16
- Mortgage M&A Activity Continues Apace; Eight Deals in Two Months
- Fannie Reclaims (Some of the) Share it Lost in First-Time Homebuyer Market