Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Production Slips in 1Q16; Just One Bank Among the Top 20 in FHA Retail
- Final Jumbo Tally for 1Q16: $77 Billion; JPM Dethrones Wells as Market Leader
- Single GSE Security, CSP Still on Target for 2-Stage Launch; The Cost Thus Far: $270 Million
- Lenders Anxious About Ongoing HUD IG Audit of Downpayment Assistance
- A Week After Unveiling $300 Million Debt Offering, PennyMac Delays the Deal