Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
Most Popular Stories
- FHA Loan Production Soars; Quicken Dominates Again
- Short Takes: Two is the Loneliest (FHA) Number / Three Banks Out of 20 / If Youre Funding $1 Billion or More, Time to Hire an Attorney? / Cross-Selling Under Fire?
- HUD OIG Issues Alert Regarding Use of Inflated Appraisals in HECM Refis
- Is a Cut in Fannie/Freddie Guaranty Fees in the Cards for 2016?
- Skyline CEO: Look for More Mortgage Lenders to Offer Personal Loans