Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Its About to be Official: Blackstone Buying PMAC / Whos Next on the Blackstone Hit List? / The Asking Price for RoundPoint is / Ocwens Share Price Gets Clobbered Again / India Not the USA / The Return of Mark Filler
- Surprise: Loan Production Climbs to $445 Billion in 2Q, Best in Nearly Two Years
- Ocwens Sale of Servicing to Nationstar Might Not Go Through
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- The Shifting Sands of Agency MBS Issuance: ARM Volume Down Significantly