Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Its Official: 2014 Worst Production Year Since 2000, But Better Than Many Anticipated
- One Million FHA Loans Ripe for Refi? Looks That Way
- Fay Servicing Gets Contract With Altisource Residential. Meaning?
- Mortgage Production Weakened Slightly in Late 2014, Year Ends With $1.24 Trillion in Total Originations
- Fitch: Ratings Not a Major Factor when Trying to Switch Servicers of Non-Agency MBS