Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
- FRESH OFF THE PRESSES! GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: MBA Turns a Profit Again / About that MBA Office Building / The State of the Mortgage Union / The Era of Non-QM Starts Right Now / No Clarity From Wingspan / Ellie Maes Sky High P/E Ratio / Yet Another Departure From Nationstar Mortgage
- Short Takes: Varde Who? / Rich Investors Making Money Off Subprime / The 10-Year Goes South / Radian Set to Report Earnings / Does the CFPB Dislike Mortgage Brokers?
- FSR, NAFCU Weigh In on the Single GSE Security
- Steven Horne, President of Specialty Servicer Wingspan, is Out
- Wall Street Says Not so Fast On Single GSE Security; Lenders Say Full Speed Ahead