Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- In 4Q15, Jumbo Market Held Up Better Than GSE and FHA Lending
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans