Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders
- Real Estate Agents Complain (Big Time) About the TRID Nightmare
- Another Earnings Bloodbath for Ocwen; $111 Million Loss for 1Q16; Revenue Plummets; Stock Creamed in After-Hours Trading
- A TRID Breakthrough? S&P Endorses Due Diligence Standards Proposed by SFIG; Ready to Rate Non-Agency MBS
- Blackstone Continues to Expand its Mortgage Empire, Takes on Rincon