Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
PMI Earnings and Activity
Sales of Loans with PMI
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?