Private Mortgage Insurance
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on primary mortgage insurance activity including private mortgage insurance volume and market share.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Private Mortgage Insurance Activity
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- Private Mortgage Insurers Winning Purchase Market Share
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- FHFA Issues Guidelines for Internal Audits at Fannie, Freddie and the FHLBanks
- MBA Files TRID 2.0 Comment Letter, Asks for 14 Fixes, Including Cures