Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Outstanding Repurchase Claims by Counterparty
Data breakdown for top lenders by quarter and by counterparty for outstanding repurchase claims. Lenders are Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup, and Ally Financial (4Q10-4Q13 data only). Counterparties are GSE, PMI/Monoline, Private/Other. Other columns are GSE share of total outstanding and lender's share of group total.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: PE Firm Eyes Three Mortgage Acquisitions / One Lender Thats Definitely Looking / LOS Vendor Hires New President / Another Court Victory for PHH
- Cordray Has a Target on His Back. But When Will Trump Pull the Trigger?
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings