Mortgage Profitability, Earnings and Repurchase Activity
Outstanding Repurchase Claims by Counterparty
Data breakdown for top lenders by quarter and by counterparty for outstanding repurchase claims. Lenders are Bank of America, Wells Fargo, JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup, and Ally Financial (4Q10-4Q13 data only). Counterparties are GSE, PMI/Monoline, Private/Other. Other columns are GSE share of total outstanding and lender's share of group total.
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity