Mortgage-Related Security Investors
Outstanding Mortgage Securities
Outstanding mortgage securities each year in the following categories: Ginnie Mae MBS, Freddie Mac PC, Fannie Mae MBS, Non-Agency MBS, total mortgage securities, and volume and securitization percentages for total 1-4 mortgages.
Annual data available for 2009 and earlier; quarterly data available for 1Q04 and subsequent.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- New Rez: Large MSR Transfers from Banks to Nonbanks DoA; REIT in Talks with the FHFA
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.