Outstanding Mortgage Securities
Outstanding mortgage securities each year in the following categories: Ginnie Mae MBS, Freddie Mac PC, Fannie Mae MBS, Non-Agency MBS, total mortgage securities, and volume and securitization percentages for total 1-4 mortgages.
Includes annual data from 1980-2012 and quarterly data for 1Q04-3Q15.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- With Blackstones Blessing, Incenter Agrees to Buy Servicing Broker Interactive Mortgage Advisors
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- The New White House Budget: $151.5 Billion of GSE Dividends to Come Right to Uncle Sam
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In