Outstanding Mortgage Securities
Outstanding mortgage securities each year in the following categories: Ginnie Mae MBS, Freddie Mac PC, Fannie Mae MBS, Non-Agency MBS, total mortgage securities, and volume and securitization percentages for total 1-4 mortgages.
Includes annual data from 1980-2012 and quarterly data for 1Q13-2Q14.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Over the next six months we plan to hire this many more additional loan officers:
- 1 to 10 (We're being careful.)
- 11 to 30 (We're optimistic.)
- More than 30 (We're in a growth mode as the banks get out.)
- We're cutting back. (Are you nuts? It's ugly out there.)
Most Popular Stories
- Ocwens Stock Plunges After NYS Levies More Allegations Against the Firm
- QRM = QM; Final Rule on Risk Retention Includes Exemptions for Large Majority of Mortgages
- Ginnie Mae Ushers in New Capital Rules for Issuers; Firms Will be Scored Monthly
- An Origination Surprise: 3Q Production Better Than Expected, So Far
- Short Takes: MBA Shows the Love for FHFAs Mel Watt / Looser Mortgage Credit? Are You Crazy? / The CFPB ePilot Moves Closer / The Fear of Running Out of Money / Are You Afraid of Ghosts?