Outstanding Mortgage Securities
Outstanding mortgage securities each year in the following categories: Ginnie Mae MBS, Freddie Mac PC, Fannie Mae MBS, Non-Agency MBS, total mortgage securities, and volume and securitization percentages for total 1-4 mortgages.
Includes annual data from 1980-2012 and quarterly data for 1Q04-1Q15.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Its About to be Official: Blackstone Buying PMAC / Whos Next on the Blackstone Hit List? / The Asking Price for RoundPoint is / Ocwens Share Price Gets Clobbered Again / India Not the USA / The Return of Mark Filler
- Prospect Mortgage Pulls the Plug on Marketing Service Agreements; A CFPB Crackdown on RESPA?
- Ocwens Sale of Servicing to Nationstar Might Not Go Through
- The Shifting Sands of Agency MBS Issuance: ARM Volume Down Significantly
- And the Beat Goes On: Megabanks Still Backing Away from Servicing