Outstanding Mortgage Securities
Outstanding mortgage securities each year in the following categories: Ginnie Mae MBS, Freddie Mac PC, Fannie Mae MBS, Non-Agency MBS, total mortgage securities, and volume and securitization percentages for total 1-4 mortgages.
Annual data available for 2009 and earlier; quarterly data available for 1Q04 and subsequent.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Originations Increase Sharply in 2Q as Megabanks Turn on the Gas
- Mortgage Securitization Rate Drifts Slightly Lower in 2Q16, Remains Well Below Post-Crash High
- MBA Issues Warning on Lenders Getting Involved in Downpayment Assistance Programs
- GSEs Introduce a New Loan Dispute Appeal Process
- A $2.5 Billion a Year Lender Files IPO Documents. Its a Bank Though