Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- PIMCO Looking at Buying a Mortgage Company?
- Short Takes: More Servicing Deals on the Way? / Another Top Executive Departs Wingspan? / BofA Gaining on Wells? / Impac Gets a Line of Credit / Ex-Lenders One Chief Lands at Embrace
- So, Is the FHA Still Sick or Not?
- SCOTUS Decision on Disparate Impact Could Embolden the CFPB
- Bayview Casts Wider Net with Non-Agency Mortgages