Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
Most Popular Stories
- Final Jumbo Tally for 1Q16: $77 Billion; JPM Dethrones Wells as Market Leader
- Short Takes: So Much for the Quiet on TRID Complaints / Mortgage Lenders Lean Toward Trump? / The Last Squeezing of the HARP Grapes / Former Wells Exec Joins Fannie Mae Board
- Ginnie SVP Drayne: Influx of Nonbanks Has Raised A Lot of Issues for the Agency
- Single GSE Security, CSP Still on Target for 2-Stage Launch; The Cost Thus Far: $270 Million
- What Were Hearing: Let the TRID-Compliance Games Begin! / The Central Nervous System = CMS / And Dont Forget a Parking Space for the CFPB! / JPM Now the Jumbo King / A New MSR Deal From IMA / Where Would the GSEs Be Without Their Legal Recoveries?