Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- GAO Questions CFPBs Ability to Enforce Nonbank Servicers
- Time to Worry Again? Agency MBS Trading Hits Low for the Year. The New Normal?
- Delinquencies Continue to Fall but Foreclosure Timelines Hit New Highs
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- CFPB Ready to Deal? Agency Will Make Adjustments to TRID (Know Before You Owe); Unclear On Far It Will Go