Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- The G-Fee Quandary: Will Higher Prices Stimulate the Non-Agency Market?
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- Secondary Market Sales of Mortgages Rebounded in 2Q but Down Considerably From Last Year