Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- Freddies CEO Layton: Earnings Wont Rise Much From Here
- Short Takes: CFPB Holds a Candle for the 'Credit Invisible' / Walter Gets Smacked Around Too / New Fannie MF MBS / Correction on MDS
- Fears Over TRIDs Impact Intensify as Clock Ticks
- State Regulators Found Evidence of Document Tampering by Servicers
- Nationstars Stock Hammered After Firm Posts $48 Million 1Q Loss