Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage origination activity including originations by product and production channel, as well as rankings of the top lenders in various sectors of the market such as retail, wholesale, FHA/VA, refinance, broker, correspondent and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Originations by State
Top Mortgage Originators
Thrift Industry Mortgage Activity
Mortgage Rates, Terms and Financing
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
A lot has been written about the Millennial Generation being key to the future of the housing/mortgage market, but how much of your mortgage workforce includes Millennials those born roughly between the years 1980 to 1999?
- Less than 10 percent
- 11 to 30 percent
- Greater than 30 percent
- Its so small we cant even measure it.
- Were tired of reading about how important Millennials are
Most Popular Stories
- Freddie Mac Earns Almost $4.2 Billion in 2Q, Will Ship $3.9 Billion to Uncle Sam
- GSE Jumbo Share Rising With Heavy Refi Volume
- Blackstone Stays Mum on PMAC Deal, Despite Social Media Postings
- Short Takes: PMAC and Blackstone, What Gives? / Meet the New Head of the NYDFS? / BofA Makes Progress on Mortgage Relief / Freddie Dumps NPLs / Home Point Hires Ex-Weichert Official
- Banks Report Strongest Mortgage Profits in Two Years