Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Dave Hisey Out as EVP of Nationstar Mortgage
- Ellingtons Target Date for Non-QM Acquisitions: Early Summer
- Oh, and Nationstars EVP of Human Resources is Retiring Too
- FHFA Pulls Down the Cone of Silence on Single-Security Timeline
- What Were Hearing: FHA Readies a Bromide? / Another FHA Lender May Sue HUD / Kudos for Quickens Bill Emerson / A Big M&A Deal Brewing? / At Least FBRs Paul Miller is Optimistic