Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What We're Hearing: Do Banks Really Hate Mortgages? / Stearns Hires Former BofA Retail Honcho / Do the GSEs Really Need Capital? / A Bad NPL Experience?
- Purchase-Money Market Share at its Highest Level in 19 Years
- West Coast-based RPM Finally Inks Deal to Buy NH Lender; More Purchases in the Works?
- Offering Book Circulating on Nations 16th Largest Originator: Stearns
- Supreme Court Prepares to Hear Guidance Cases Tied to LO Overtime