Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Quicken Asks Mortgage Insurance Firms to Cut a Deal on MI
- Finally, Signs of Credit Loosening in the GSE Market
- What Were Hearing: CFPB Tries to Clear the Air on Construction Loans / A Friendly Holiday Letter From Richard? / CMC Supports the FR Move / A Tech Firm Enters the Mortgage Space / $1 Billion a Month in MSR Purchases
- PennyMac Financial Ready to Launch Wholesale Unit
- Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Implement Independent Dispute Resolution Program