Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- A Small Revival for Subprime? Two New MBS Deals Hit the Market. Nomura Had a Role in Both
- Short Takes: A 25 Percent Chance Uncle Sam Will Lose the GSE Lawsuits / Risk-Sharing Depletes Shareholder Value / Former Fannie CEO Mudd Settles with SEC / Mudds Second Act Didnt Last Long / A New Hire for Closing Corp.
- New GSE Application Allows for Cell Phone Numbers, Email Address, More. Industry Applauds
- Redwood Shoots Down Report on Suspension of its Jumbo MBS Program
- CFPB Considering Registration System for Nonbanks, Mortgage Firms Included