Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
Most Popular Stories
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- Redwood Learns to Compete and Cooperate With Banks
- OCC Fines Wells Fargo $70 Million for Servicing Issues, Ends Consent Order Dating Back to 2011
- FHFAs Watt Happy with FHLB Profits, but Worries About Non-Core Assets, Insurers
- Call Center Platforms are Coveted But Are They Worth It?