Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: More Questions About Wingspan but No Answers / Are Specialty Servicers Toast? / Should Ocwen Move Its India Workers to Upstate New York? / Mortgage Company Owner Wants to Buy Baseball Team
- Wingspan Gets Multi-Million Capital Infusion, Horne Out as President
- Guild Mortgage Buys Second Lender Within Almost a Month
- Yes, But Will the Megabanks Loosen Credit?
- Final Rule on Risk-Retention For Non-Agency MBS Features Broad Exemptions