Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Top Mortgage Players: 2Q13
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 2Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
With loan volumes falling, particularly refinancings, where do you see originations coming in at in 2014?
- $1.4 trillion to $1.6 trillion
- $1.2 trillion to $1.39 trillion
- $1 trillion to $1.19 trillion
- Beam me up, Scotty
Most Popular Stories
- Mortgage Repurchases by Banks Hit Five-Year Low
- Short Takes: Happy Holidays From Ocwen: Youre Fired / But Churchill Mortgage is Hiring / Radian Writes $3 Billion in New Business / PNC Settles with Freddie Mac / MSRs Save the Day at Independents
- Bexil American Mortgage in the Hunt for a Retail Lender, MSRs
- FHFA Unveils G-Fee Hike of 10BPs, Effective March 1 For Cash Deals, April 1 for MBS
- Nationstar Plans Alt A MBS Backed By 11-Year Old Loans