Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Newer GSE Loans Account for Biggest Share of Unresolved Buyback Claims
- FHFA Likely To Leave G-Fees Unchanged. As for LLPAs
- Another Cross to Bear for Jumbo MBS: Investors Like GSE Risk-Share Deals Better
- TRID Update: Settlement Agents May be Out in the Cold
- What Were Hearing: PHH, Worth Double? / BofA, Slow and Really Cautious / No Cut in G-Fees? Heres Why / Protecting Your Officers and Directors / A Market on Fire: VA Lending