Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on the nonconforming mortgage market including jumbo producers, interest-only producers, subprime lenders, servicers and more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- GSEs Securitized $232 Billion in 2Q15, Best Showing Since 3Q 2013
- Short Takes: More Servicing Deals on the Way? / Another Top Executive Departs Wingspan? / BofA Gaining on Wells? / Impac Gets a Line of Credit / Ex-Lenders One Chief Lands at Embrace
- PIMCO Looking at Buying a Mortgage Company?
- SCOTUS Decision on Disparate Impact Could Embolden the CFPB
- So, Is the FHA Still Sick or Not?