The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-agency MBS issuance by type
Non-Agency MBS Issuance by Type
The amount in dollars of non-agency MBS issuance by category. Categories include prime, subprime, Alt A, S&D, seconds, re-MBS, other and total issuance. Quarterly data for 2001-2005 and 2007-2Q16 included.
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
Most Popular Stories
- Exclusive: Fannie and Freddie Received Marching Orders from the FHFA: Have the Same G-Fees
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- What Were Hearing: The Mortgage Customer and Wells Fargo? / This Too Shall Blow Over Maybe / Houston-Based Mortgage Firm Up For Grabs / Question for Promontory: Do You Really Want to be Owned by IBM? / MBA Chief: Hillary Clearer on Housing Issues
- New Residential Bundles Excess Spread from MSRs on Non-Agency MBS into a New $345 Million ABS