The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-agency MBS issuance by type
Non-Agency MBS Issuance by Type
The amount in dollars of non-agency MBS issuance by category. Categories include prime, subprime, Alt A, S&D, seconds, re-MBS, other and total issuance. Quarterly data for 2001-2005 and 2007-4Q16 included.
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers