The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-agency MBS issuance by type
Non-Agency MBS Issuance by Type
The amount in dollars of non-agency MBS issuance by category. Categories include prime, subprime, Alt A, S&D, seconds, re-MBS, other and total issuance. Quarterly data for 2001-2005 and 2007-2Q16 included.
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time to Merge HUD and the FHFA? / Short Covering Behind GSE Stock Spike? / The Quandary Over GSE CRT Deals / 387 Days Before Fannie and Freddie Run Out of Capital / New Hires for Tech Vendor
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- Cato Institutes Mark Calabria Up for the FHA Job?
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Mortgage Stocks Take Part in the Trump Rally