The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-agency MBS issuance by type
Non-Agency MBS Issuance by Type
The amount in dollars of non-agency MBS issuance by category. Categories include prime, subprime, Alt A, S&D, seconds, re-MBS, other and total issuance. Quarterly data for 2001-2005 and 2007-4Q16 included.
Non-Agency MBS Production by Collateral Type
Charts detailing MBS production in a given year. Include quarterly and total numbers for the given year as well as total numbers by year and market share.
- 2004-2008 data include MBS production by collateral type, collateral characteristics, issuer type, and credit enhancement.
- 2003 data include MBS production by collateral type, deal type, issuer type, and credit enhancement
- 1998-2002 data include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement and omits previous year data
- 1987-1997 data presented in 5-year groupings (1987-1991 and 1992-1997) and include MBS production by collateral type, issuer type and credit enhancement, omitting quarterly data
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Fannie Maes Involvement in SFR Market Raises Questions of Charter Creep
- Mortgage Industry Expects FHFA Chief Watt to Change the GSE Dividend; Five Senators Warn Against It
- MBA Cautions Against Defining All Loans Held in Portfolio as Qualified Mortgages
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- Applications Weak, Refis Really Weak. And: An Inventory Problem