The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Issuers and Underwriters by Deal Type
Charts listing the top 5 issuers and underwriters of credit card, vehicle finance and student loan ABS by year. Volume and market share for each issuer and underwriter are provided.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
With rates higher this year, there has been talk of lenders liberalizing their underwriting standards in an effort to increase volume and make up for lower refis.
Do you think your shop will loosen standards over the coming three months?
- Yes, but not by much.
- Yes, by a lot.
- Yes and, heck, we may even do non-QM lending.
- No, not at all.
- No and we may even tighten credit.
Most Popular Stories
- Home-Equity Lending Up in 2016, but HEL Debt Sinks to 13-Year Low
- A Change in the GSE PSPAs Coming Soon? Dont Bet on It
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- Wall Streeter Phillips to Play Critical Role at Treasury on GSE Reform; GSE Principles Coming Soon from Trump?
- VA Considering Stronger Measures to Stop Early Solicitation of Purchase Loans for Refis