The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Top Non-Mortgage ABS Issuers and Underwriters
Chart listing the top non-mortgage ABS issuers and underwriters. Data include volume in dollars, total deals, and market share, as well as totals for all issuers and underwriters for the year.
1999-6M16 data also include previous years volume and percent change as well as market share.
2008-6M16 data add quarterly volume numbers.
1996 and 1997 data also include previous years ranking.
Top Issuers of Vehicle-Finance ABS
Ranking of top vehicle-finance securities issuers by dollar volume. Includes breakout for subprime.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?