Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Agency Servicing Continues to Grow Nonbanks Increase Holdings by Almost 22 Percent
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark