Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Nonbank MSR Share Expands in 3Q16
- MorVest Working on Large Ginnie Mae MSR Sale
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance