Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Servicing Up 10.2 Percent Year Over Year
- Short Takes: What Goes Up, Must Come Down (GSE Share Prices) / An Underperform Rating / Buy Low, Sell High Accomplished / Urban Revitalization, a HUD Goal for Ben Carson? / New Hires for Alterra Home Loans
- Now that the HUD Job is Settled, Speculation Begins on Trumps Pick for FHA Commissioner
- Trump Nominates Dr. Carson for HUD Secretary; Speculation Begins on FHA Premium Cuts
- HUD Eases FHA Outsourcing Rules. HR Departments in Play?