Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction