Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers