Non-Agency MBS Ratings
Non-Agency MBS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-agency MBS business rated by Standard & Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the prime, Alt A, subprime and seconds categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are provided for each, as are totals for all rated MBS issuance.
2008 data do not include seconds numbers.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms are not broken down by MBS type, but do include ratings by MBS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data are not broken down by MBS type.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Fannie Maes Involvement in SFR Market Raises Questions of Charter Creep
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- MBA Cautions Against Defining All Loans Held in Portfolio as Qualified Mortgages
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- Retail Channel Dominated Agency Lending in 2016