The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Top non-agency MBS issuers and investors
Top Non-Agency MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top non-agency MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including their issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008-4Q16 data include quarterly volume numbers.
Please note that 1995 data do not include underwriters.
Top Non-Agency Prime/Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
The top non-agency prime/ alt A MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top Alt A MBS issuers and underwriters for a given year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share as well as totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2000-2007 data also includes previous years volume and percent change.
2001 and 2002 data also includes quarterly numbers.
Top Subprime MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts listing the top subprime MBS issuers and underwriters by year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share, as well as previous years volume, percent change and totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2008 data do not include number of deals, but add quarterly issuance and underwriting numbers.
1995 and 1996 data do not include previous years totals or percent change.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- GSE Seller Buybacks Tumbled to Record Low in 4Q16
- New Rez: Large MSR Transfers from Banks to Nonbanks DoA; REIT in Talks with the FHFA
- Short Takes: Letting the Single-Security Flag Fly at SFIG / Lots of Emails Regarding the GSEs / $10B of GSE Preferred Sold the Year Before Seizure / Maloni Responds / Moving (In)to Montana / A New Hire for Selene
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- Trouble Ahead: Gain-on-Sale Margins Slipping