The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Top non-agency MBS issuers and investors
Top Non-Agency MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top non-agency MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including their issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008-2Q16 data include quarterly volume numbers.
Please note that 1995 data do not include underwriters.
Top Non-Agency Prime/Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
The top non-agency prime/ alt A MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top Alt A MBS issuers and underwriters for a given year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share as well as totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2000-2007 data also includes previous years volume and percent change.
2001 and 2002 data also includes quarterly numbers.
Top Subprime MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts listing the top subprime MBS issuers and underwriters by year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share, as well as previous years volume, percent change and totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2008 data do not include number of deals, but add quarterly issuance and underwriting numbers.
1995 and 1996 data do not include previous years totals or percent change.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans