The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Top non-agency MBS issuers and investors
Top Non-Agency MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top non-agency MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including their issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008-2Q16 data include quarterly volume numbers.
Please note that 1995 data do not include underwriters.
Top Non-Agency Prime/Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
The top non-agency prime/ alt A MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top Alt A MBS issuers and underwriters for a given year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share as well as totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2000-2007 data also includes previous years volume and percent change.
2001 and 2002 data also includes quarterly numbers.
Top Subprime MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts listing the top subprime MBS issuers and underwriters by year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share, as well as previous years volume, percent change and totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2008 data do not include number of deals, but add quarterly issuance and underwriting numbers.
1995 and 1996 data do not include previous years totals or percent change.
Most Popular Stories
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- UWM Provides Grant Funding for Brokers to Open Their Own Shops; Money Doesnt Have to be Repaid
- Streamline Refis Causing Problems for VA, Ginnie Mae Investors