The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Top non-agency MBS issuers and investors
Top Non-Agency MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top non-agency MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including their issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008-4Q16 data include quarterly volume numbers.
Please note that 1995 data do not include underwriters.
Top Non-Agency Prime/Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
The top non-agency prime/ alt A MBS issuers and underwriters by year, including issuance, change from previous year, total deals and market share. Also includes aggregate totals for all issuers and underwriters. 2008 data include quarterly numbers.
Top Alt A MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts detailing the top Alt A MBS issuers and underwriters for a given year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share as well as totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2000-2007 data also includes previous years volume and percent change.
2001 and 2002 data also includes quarterly numbers.
Top Subprime MBS Issuers and Underwriters
Charts listing the top subprime MBS issuers and underwriters by year. Includes volume in dollars, number of deals and market share, as well as previous years volume, percent change and totals for all issuers and underwriters.
2008 data do not include number of deals, but add quarterly issuance and underwriting numbers.
1995 and 1996 data do not include previous years totals or percent change.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- M&A Roundup: Freedom Mortgage is in a Buying Mode
- NYDFS Eliminates Servicing Monitor for Ocwen; Restrictions May be Lifted on Servicing Acquisitions Too
- Short Takes: Meet HAL, Your Loan Officer / The Low-Hanging (Mortgage) Fruit / Can a Computer go to Jail? / Digital Mortgage Means What Exactly? / Wedbush Likes Nationstar