The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
Non-Agency MBS Activity (Deals)
Listing of all non-agency MBS activity (deals) during the period. Includes the amount in dollars, support, collateral, type of MBS, and manager.
2007-2Q16 data also indicates if a deal is subprime.
2001-2004 data also include credit ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders