The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-mortgage ABS business rated by Standard and Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the student, credit card, vehicle finance and business loan categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are also provided for each, as are totals for all rated ABS issuance.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms is not broken down by ABS type, but does include ratings by ABS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data is not broken down by ABS type.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A New Low for Walters Share Price: 64 Cents
- What Were Hearing: No GSE Capital in Nine Months / But Dont Sweat It / Mel Knows / Fairholmes Bad Bet on Sears / Impac Borrows Against Fannie Mae MSRs / Blends Clients Include Movement Mortgage
- Home-Equity Lending Up in 2016, but HEL Debt Sinks to 13-Year Low
- Bank Holdings of First Liens Increased in 4Q16 Ever So Slightly
- A Change in the GSE PSPAs Coming Soon? Dont Bet on It