The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-mortgage ABS business rated by Standard and Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the student, credit card, vehicle finance and business loan categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are also provided for each, as are totals for all rated ABS issuance.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms is not broken down by ABS type, but does include ratings by ABS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data is not broken down by ABS type.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Will the GSE-Investing PE Firms Get Greedy? / Buy Low, Sell High? / How Plugged In is Mnuchin? / Will Trump Try to Bring White Collar Jobs Back Home Too? / The Strange Case of Nebraska and FHA Loan Limits / Meg Burns Gets Promoted
- GSE Common Once Deemed Worthless, Now Has a Market Cap of $43.15 Billion
- Short Takes: Mnuchin Turned Down Fannie CEO Job / Lockhart and Ross / More HUD Transition Team Members Named / SFIG Releases Green Paper / CFPB Servicing Update / New Texas Retail Chief for Gateway
- Can a Former MBS Trader Successfully Privatize the GSEs? And What About the Government Guaranty?
- CFPB Appeals Ruling in PHH Case, with Implications for both the CFPB Director and Lenders/Mortgage Insurers