The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-mortgage ABS business rated by Standard and Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the student, credit card, vehicle finance and business loan categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are also provided for each, as are totals for all rated ABS issuance.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms is not broken down by ABS type, but does include ratings by ABS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data is not broken down by ABS type.
Most Popular Stories
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity