The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-mortgage ABS business rated by Standard and Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the student, credit card, vehicle finance and business loan categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are also provided for each, as are totals for all rated ABS issuance.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms is not broken down by ABS type, but does include ratings by ABS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data is not broken down by ABS type.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- A Blowout 4Q16 Profit for Fannie Mae: $5 Billion; $3.9 Billion in Gains from Derivatives
- Short Takes: What Does Bruce Berkowitz Think? / Freddie Exploring SFR Market / BB&T Building New Servicing Center / CoreLogic CEO on Medical Leave / loanDepot Executive Jumps Ship for Wisconsin Lender
- Freddie Mac Hits an Earnings Grand Slam in 4Q16: $4.8 Billion in Net Income; Gains from Derivatives Top $6.3 Billion
- Sen. Crapo, Fed Chair Yellen Agree Housing Finance Reform is Urgent