The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
Non-Mortgage ABS Ratings by Company
Chart detailing the amount of non-mortgage ABS business rated by Standard and Poors, Moodys, Fitch and DBRS in the student, credit card, vehicle finance and business loan categories, as well as total. Volume, deals and market share are also provided for each, as are totals for all rated ABS issuance.
2002-2003 data for the ratings firms is not broken down by ABS type, but does include ratings by ABS type for Moodys and Fitch.
1996-2001 data is not broken down by ABS type.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016