New Home Sales by Type of Financing
New Homes Sold by Financing
Chart detailing the number of homes sold each year from by type of financing (FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash) and the market share of each type of financing.
Median Price of New Homes Sold by Financing
The median price of new homes sold by type of financing by year. Types of financing listed include FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance