New Home Sales by Type of Financing
New Homes Sold by Financing
Chart detailing the number of homes sold each year from by type of financing (FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash) and the market share of each type of financing.
Median Price of New Homes Sold by Financing
The median price of new homes sold by type of financing by year. Types of financing listed include FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers