New Home Sales by Type of Financing
New Homes Sold by Financing
Chart detailing the number of homes sold each year from by type of financing (FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash) and the market share of each type of financing.
Median Price of New Homes Sold by Financing
The median price of new homes sold by type of financing by year. Types of financing listed include FHA, VA, conventional, FmHA and cash.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Servicing Up 10.2 Percent Year Over Year
- Short Takes: What Goes Up, Must Come Down (GSE Share Prices) / An Underperform Rating / Buy Low, Sell High Accomplished / Urban Revitalization, a HUD Goal for Ben Carson? / New Hires for Alterra Home Loans
- Now that the HUD Job is Settled, Speculation Begins on Trumps Pick for FHA Commissioner
- HUD Eases FHA Outsourcing Rules. HR Departments in Play?
- AEI Slams NARs First-Time Homebuyer Stats