Bank Exposure to Negative Amortization Mortgages
Chart detailing the neg-am holdings of banks. Columns include carrying amount (UPB on balance sheet at end of period), remaining, and total neg-am amount in carrying amount. Also includes carrying amount for four previous years.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?