1-4 Family Mortgage Servicing Outstanding
Data detailing the amount of outstanding mortgage servicing for Ginnie Mae MBSs, Freddie Mac single family PCs, Fannie Mae 1-4 family, non-agency MBS, total MBS, portfolio holdings, and total mortgages outstanding.
1980-2007 data is provided yearly from 1980-2005 and quarterly from 2006-2007.
2005-3Q16 data is provided yearly from 2005-2008 and quarterly from 1Q09-3Q16.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction