1-4 Family Mortgage Servicing Outstanding
Data detailing the amount of outstanding mortgage servicing for Ginnie Mae MBSs, Freddie Mac single family PCs, Fannie Mae 1-4 family, non-agency MBS, total MBS, portfolio holdings, and total mortgages outstanding.
1980-2007 data is provided yearly from 1980-2005 and quarterly from 2006-2007.
2005-2Q16 data is provided yearly from 2005-2008 and quarterly from 1Q09-2Q16.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Commercial MBS Gained Momentum in 3Q16, But Still Lags Last Years Pace
- What Were Hearing: A Two-Year Window to Fix Fannie and Freddie? / On Jan. 1, 2018, the GSE Piggybank Goes Dark / Treasury Loves GSE Earnings but not the GSEs / Three Standouts: Caliber, Freedom and UWM / Silver Hill Keeps Hiring
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- The Origination Tally for 3Q16: $580 Billion; Nonbanks Now Control Half the Market
- SG Capital Partners Issues its First Nonprime MBS; RPM Mortgage the Top Contributor