1-4 Family Mortgage Servicing Outstanding
Data detailing the amount of outstanding mortgage servicing for Ginnie Mae MBSs, Freddie Mac single family PCs, Fannie Mae 1-4 family, non-agency MBS, total MBS, portfolio holdings, and total mortgages outstanding.
1980-2007 data is provided yearly from 1980-2005 and quarterly from 2006-2007.
2003-4Q16 data is provided yearly from 2003-2008 and quarterly from 1Q09-4Q16.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)