MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings at FDIC-Insured Commercial Banks
Listing of MRS holdings at FDIC-insured commercial banks by year. Data include pass-through MBS holdings (GNMA, FNMA/FHLMC, and private) as well as CMOs/REMICs (private, agency and total) and total bank MBS volume.
1984-2006 data are yearly from 1984-2003 and quarterly from 2004-2006.
1990-2007 data are yearly from 1990-2007 and include quarterly data from 2002-2007.
2000-2015 data are yearly from 2000-2003 and include quarterly data from 2004-2015.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Industry Calls for More Guidance From CFPB, Less Regulation by Enforcement
- Veep Economist Calabria Hints at No Official Plan for Fannie/Freddie Yet
- What Were Hearing: How do you Solve a Problem Like Ocwen? / Hints that Something was Afoot / Should Ocwen Call its Overseas Workforce Home? / Influencing the GSE Debate / Ginnie Mae Cracks the $1.8 Trillion Mark
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)