Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Trends in Mortgage-Related Complaints
Chart detailing volume of consumer complaints related to mortgages filed with CFPB since 4Q11. Includes total by quarter and breakouts for loan modification, servicing, application/origination, timely response, consumer disputed, and closed.
Mortgage-Related Complaints by Company
Volume of consumer-filed complaints related to mortgages by institution for institutions with most complaints. Includes breakouts for complaints related to: loan modification, servicing and application/origination. Includes percentage of total complaints for timely response, consumer disputed and closed.
- June 30, 2015, and earlier: Volume is cumulative.
- After June 30, 2015: Volume is for time period.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- Deephaven Bought $550 Million of Nonprime/Non-QM Loans in 2016
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?