Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Trends in Mortgage-Related Complaints
Chart detailing volume of consumer complaints related to mortgages filed with CFPB since 4Q11. Includes total by quarter and breakouts for loan modification, servicing, application/origination, timely response, consumer disputed, and closed.
Mortgage-Related Complaints by Company
Volume of consumer-filed complaints related to mortgages by institution for institutions with most complaints. Includes breakouts for complaints related to: loan modification, servicing and application/origination. Includes percentage of total complaints for timely response, consumer disputed and closed.
- June 30, 2015, and earlier: Volume is cumulative.
- After June 30, 2015: Volume is for time period.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- GSE Buybacks Fell to Record Low in Fourth Quarter, 2016
- What Were Hearing: No GSE Capital in Nine Months / But Dont Sweat It / Mel Knows / Fairholmes Bad Bet on Sears / Impac Borrows Against Fannie Mae MSRs / Blends Clients Include Movement Mortgage
- Grants Help Launch 15 New Mortgage Brokerage Shops
- Grant from NAMB and United Wholesale Helps Fund 15 New Mortgage Broker Shops