Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Trends in Mortgage-Related Complaints
Chart detailing volume of consumer complaints related to mortgages filed with CFPB since 4Q11. Includes total by quarter and breakouts for loan modification, servicing, application/origination, timely response, consumer disputed, and closed.
Mortgage-Related Complaints by Company
Volume of consumer-filed complaints related to mortgages by institution for institutions with most complaints. Includes breakouts for complaints related to: loan modification, servicing and application/origination. Includes percentage of total complaints for timely response, consumer disputed and closed.
- June 30, 2015, and earlier: Volume is cumulative.
- After June 30, 2015: Volume is for time period.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Blowout 4Q16 Profit for Fannie Mae: $5 Billion; $3.9 Billion in Gains from Derivatives
- What Were Hearing: Huge GSE Profits, Dont Get Used to It / The Perfect (Earnings) Storm / A Ginnie Solution for the GSEs? / PHHs New Strategy / Aide to HUD Nominee Ben Carson Fired for Writings Critical of Trump
- Freddie Mac Hits an Earnings Grand Slam in 4Q16: $4.8 Billion in Net Income; Gains from Derivatives Top $6.3 Billion
- Short Takes: What Does Bruce Berkowitz Think? / Freddie Exploring SFR Market / BB&T Building New Servicing Center / CoreLogic CEO on Medical Leave / loanDepot Executive Jumps Ship for Wisconsin Lender
- Sen. Crapo, Fed Chair Yellen Agree Housing Finance Reform is Urgent