Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Trends in Mortgage-Related Complaints
Chart detailing volume of consumer complaints related to mortgages filed with CFPB since 4Q11. Includes total by quarter and breakouts for loan modification, servicing, application/origination, timely response, consumer disputed, and closed.
Mortgage-Related Complaints by Company
Volume of consumer-filed complaints related to mortgages by institution for institutions with most complaints. Includes breakouts for complaints related to: loan modification, servicing and application/origination. Includes percentage of total complaints for timely response, consumer disputed and closed.
- June 30, 2015, and earlier: Volume is cumulative.
- After June 30, 2015: Volume is for time period.
- Mortgage Market Statistical Annual
- Mortgage Profitability
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Servicing Transfer Activity Slowed in 1Q17; Fannies Temporary Freeze a Factor
- Investors Unite Criticizes Parts of MBAs GSE Plan
- Incenter Offers $898 Million of GSE Alt A Servicing Rights
- Lone Star Prepping a Potentially Record-Breaking Nonprime MBS (Post-Crisis Era)
- Signs of Life in Ginnie Mae Servicing Sales? MIAC Out with a $2.1 Billion Package