- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Home-equity lending is beginning to show new life. My company (pick one):
- Plans to enter this market over the next 12 months.
- Is already making home equity loans and hopes to increase the offerings.
- Is in the market but dont expect much growth.
- Is not making second liens and has no plans to do so.
Most Popular Stories
- SEC Rule Mandates 3-Day Waiting Period for Non-Agency MBS Issuance
- Flagstar in Talks with CFPB Over Alleged Loss Mitigation Violations, Default Servicing
- Ginnie Mae Will Sell $5.7 Billion of Taylor Bean MSRs but Not Until Next Year
- Short Takes: Will the FHFA Extend the Comment Period for MI Firms? / Some Consumers Believe HARP is a Scam / Freddie (and Fannie) Got Taken by a Wolf / Bill Erbey (Indirectly) Owns a Much Larger Stake in Altisource
- CFPB Answers Industry Questions on RESPA/TILA Disclosures