- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
What is your mortgage servicing rights strategy for the year?
- We plan to originate and keep all of our MSRs.
- We sell all our MSRs "servicing released" for cash right away.
- We have a strategy of selling some of our MSRs, but only when we need to.
- None of these describes our 2014 strategy.
Most Popular Stories
- Bank Mortgage Repurchase Volume Falls to 5-Year Low
- Short Takes: Some Advice on Mortgage Layoffs / UGI, Not A Joiner / More on the New MI Trade Group / Are Special Servicers Bad Actors? / MSR Auctions From Prestwick, Phoenix
- Nations Sixth Largest Table Funder, Fifth Third, Calls It a Day on Broker Channel
- What Were Hearing: A 90 Percent Plunge in Originations? / 20 Girlfriends, Only One Mortgage Bride / JPMs Jamie Dimon Said What? / Who Died and Left Ben Lawsky Boss? / The CFPB Might Need to Open an Office in India
- New MI Trade Group Has Limited Visibility on GSE Eligibility Standards