Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Origination Tally for 1Q16: A Slight Decline but Results Vary Among Lenders
- Real Estate Agents Complain (Big Time) About the TRID Nightmare
- Another Earnings Bloodbath for Ocwen; $111 Million Loss for 1Q16; Revenue Plummets; Stock Creamed in After-Hours Trading
- A TRID Breakthrough? S&P Endorses Due Diligence Standards Proposed by SFIG; Ready to Rate Non-Agency MBS
- Blackstone Continues to Expand its Mortgage Empire, Takes on Rincon