A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- What Were Hearing: A 2.50 Percent FRM? / Hayman Out of PennyMac / Manny Friedman Losing the Love for PHH? / Sick of Hearing About Quickens Rocket Mortgage? / CFPB Ready to Give Secondary Market Relief on TRID?
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans
- Fed Loan Officer Survey: Jumbo Demand Dropping, Banks Will Loosen Underwriting Standards