Mortgage Origination Indicators
Data are the volume of VA originations, FHA endorsements, GSE new business, new private mortgage insurance volume, originations from the top 25 lenders, Non-Agency MBS and total originations.
Data are yearly from 1995; quarterly breakdown for current year.
Mortgage Originations by Product
Mortgage originations by the type of mortgage product. Product categories are FHA/VA, Conventional/Conforming, Jumbo, Subprime, and Alt A. Also include data for ARMs and Refinances.
Originations by Production Channel
The total amount of mortgage originations by production channel and the market share for each channel. Channels included are Retail, Wholesale (Broker), and Wholesale (Correspondent).
Channel/Loan Type Detail
Matrix showing share of market by channel (retail, correspondent, broker) for three loan types (conventional conforming, jumbo, government insured) over time.
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- GSE Buybacks Fell to Record Low in Fourth Quarter, 2016
- What Were Hearing: No GSE Capital in Nine Months / But Dont Sweat It / Mel Knows / Fairholmes Bad Bet on Sears / Impac Borrows Against Fannie Mae MSRs / Blends Clients Include Movement Mortgage
- Grants Help Launch 15 New Mortgage Brokerage Shops
- Grant from NAMB and United Wholesale Helps Fund 15 New Mortgage Broker Shops