Mortgage Origination Indicators
Data are the volume of VA originations, FHA endorsements, GSE new business, new private mortgage insurance volume, originations from the top 25 lenders, Non-Agency MBS and total originations.
Data are yearly from 1995; quarterly breakdown for current year.
Mortgage Originations by Product
Mortgage originations by the type of mortgage product. Product categories are FHA/VA, Conventional/Conforming, Jumbo, Subprime, and Alt A. Also include data for ARMs and Refinances.
Originations by Production Channel
The total amount of mortgage originations by production channel and the market share for each channel. Channels included are Retail, Wholesale (Broker), and Wholesale (Correspondent).
Yearly data from 1995-2009, with quarterly data for 2010-3Q16.
Channel/Loan Type Detail
Matrix showing share of market by channel (retail, correspondent, broker) for three loan types (conventional conforming, jumbo, government insured) over time.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Non-Agency Lender Citadel Sets Correspondent Purchase Goal for 2017
- RPM Mortgage Makes an Investment in Ohio Lender American Eagle
- Fair Housing Group Alleges Racial Bias in Fannie Foreclosure Upkeep
- FHA, VA Deliveries into Ginnie MBS Remain Strong. But VA Has Higher Growth Rate
- Short Takes: Post-Crisis Non-Agency MBS Gets AAA Rating / Refi Specialists Might as Well Call it a Day? / An IPO for Invitation Homes / Ben Carson in a Museum / FICO Readings on FHA and VA