Mortgage Origination Activity
Mortgage Origination Forecasts
Chart showing mortgage origination forecasts from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and the Mortgage Bankers Association. Includes forecasts for total originations, refinance originations and purchase originations. The October 2014 data includes annual projections for 2013 to 2016 (no 2016 projections available from Fannie Mae) and quarterly projections from 1Q14 to 2Q15. The May 2015 data includes annual projections for 2014 to 2016 and quarterly projections from 4Q14 to 4Q16.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept