Private Mortgage Insurance Activity
Insured Mortgage Loan Characteristics
Chart detailing underwriting and market characteristics of insured loans by insurance type and loan purpose. For each loan purpose (purchase, first-time homebuyer, refinance), chart provides volume, underwriting characteristics and market data by insurance type (private MI, FHA, VA, USDA rural). Underwriting characteristics are credit score, original loan-to-value, debt-to-income and loan size. Market data are market share and distribution (category's share of guarantor's total volume).
Trends in GSE MI-Insured Business
Chart details loan characteristics for MI-insured loans sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Provides volume, average loan size, average loan-to-value ratio, average FICO score and average debt-to-income ratio for purchase mortgage loans with and without mortgage insurance and refinance loans with and without mortgage insurance.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Agency Jumbo Production Outpaced Traditional Jumbo Originations in 3Q16
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- RPM Mortgage Makes an Investment in Ohio Lender American Eagle
- Bulk MSR Market Showing Signs of Life Again?