Mortgage and Asset Securitization
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including issuance, securitization rates and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The Mortgage-Related Security Market
The ARM Security Market
Mortgage Securitization Rates
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Jumbo Servicing Up 10.2 Percent Year Over Year
- Short Takes: What Goes Up, Must Come Down (GSE Share Prices) / An Underperform Rating / Buy Low, Sell High Accomplished / Urban Revitalization, a HUD Goal for Ben Carson? / New Hires for Alterra Home Loans
- Now that the HUD Job is Settled, Speculation Begins on Trumps Pick for FHA Commissioner
- HUD Eases FHA Outsourcing Rules. HR Departments in Play?
- AEI Slams NARs First-Time Homebuyer Stats