Mortgage and Asset Securitization
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including issuance, securitization rates and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The Mortgage-Related Security Market
The ARM Security Market
Mortgage Securitization Rates
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Short Takes: Trump & Hillary Mortgage Corp. / CHLA Weighs In on Front-End Risk-Sharing: No / Will ALTA Break the CFPBs Website? / Now, Print Your Name and Personal Story Right Here
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?
- Fannie Mae Rolls Out DU 10.0 Featuring Trended Credit Data