Disposition of Loan Applications (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume of applications for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase, refinance, and all mortgages. Each category includes one matrix that lists applications, originations, closing rate, and denial rate by race/ethnicity (Asian, Black, White, Not Available, Total and Hispanic) and a second matrix by income as a percentage of MSA median. In addition to volume, the chart lists sequential change for applications and originations and prior-period rate for closing and denial rates.
Reasons for Mortgage Application Denials (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing percent of applications denied for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase, refinance, and all mortgages for the following reasons: debt/income, employment history, credit history, collateral, insufficient cash, unverified information, credit application incomplete, mortgage insurance denial, and other. Breakout provided by race/ethnicity (Asian, Black, White, Not Available, Total and Hispanic) for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase and refinance and by income as a percentage of MSA median for all mortgages.
Jumbo Denial Rates (HMDA Data)
Application volume and denial rate for jumbo loans and jumbo purchase loans by lender for top 25 jumbo lenders.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- GSE Buybacks Fell to Record Low in Fourth Quarter, 2016
- M&A Roundup: Freedom Mortgage is in a Buying Mode
- NYDFS Eliminates Servicing Monitor for Ocwen; Restrictions May be Lifted on Servicing Acquisitions Too