Disposition of Loan Applications (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume of applications for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase, refinance, and all mortgages. Each category includes one matrix that lists applications, originations, closing rate, and denial rate by race/ethnicity (Asian, Black, White, Not Available, Total and Hispanic) and a second matrix by income as a percentage of MSA median. In addition to volume, the chart lists sequential change for applications and originations and prior-period rate for closing and denial rates.
Reasons for Mortgage Application Denials (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing percent of applications denied for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase, refinance, and all mortgages for the following reasons: debt/income, employment history, credit history, collateral, insufficient cash, unverified information, credit application incomplete, mortgage insurance denial, and other. Breakout provided by race/ethnicity (Asian, Black, White, Not Available, Total and Hispanic) for government-backed purchase, conventional purchase and refinance and by income as a percentage of MSA median for all mortgages.
Jumbo Denial Rates (HMDA Data)
Application volume and denial rate for jumbo loans and jumbo purchase loans by lender for top 25 jumbo lenders.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time for Steve to Talk to Mel / Going to Bed, Disappointed / The GSE Stock Bet: Buy Low, Sell High / Is Pershing Square Losing Money on the GSEs? / NAR Chief Stays Hopeful on MIP Cut
- Two Hours After Trump is Sworn In, HUD Issues Mortgagee Letter Killing the FHA MIP Reduction
- Nonbanks Increased Agency Servicing by Almost 22 Percent in 2016
- Freddie Mac Talking to IRS About Tax Issues Tied to the Single Security. Is the Float Taxable?
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Shoots Down GSE Recap and Release Concept