MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
2010-2Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- In a Stalled MBS Market, Heavy Hitters Increase Their Holdings
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share
- Short Takes: Boom in MLO Licenses / FHA Delays Detailing Review Findings / Redwood and the GSEs / Positive Outlook for SLS
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs