MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-4Q15 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Middle Tier Servicers Keep Gaining GSE Market Share; The Big Boys Give Up?
- Fannie and Freddie Rocking n Rolling in Multifamily MBS; $100 Billion This Year?
- Value-Oriented Kingstown Hedge Fund Starts to Trim Investment in Ocwen
- A Solution to Student Loan Debt? Roll it Into a Purchase Mortgage
- Bulk Servicing Transfers Take it on the Chin in 1Q16