MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
2010-2Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Wilbur Ross Quits Ocwens Board for Vice Chairmanship at Bank of Cyprus
- Subprime Mortgage Servicing Rights Draining Away
- Under FHFA Policy Change, Qualified Foreclosed Homeowners Can Repurchase Their Homes
- Lenders Urge Feds to Restore 100 Percent Risk-Weighting for MSRs, More
- Will PIMCOs Investment in Nonprime Lender Pave the Way for Other Deals?