MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
2010-2Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: More Questions About Wingspan but No Answers / Are Specialty Servicers Toast? / Should Ocwen Move Its India Workers to Upstate New York? / Mortgage Company Owner Wants to Buy Baseball Team
- Wingspan Gets Multi-Million Capital Infusion, Horne Out as President
- Final Rule on Risk-Retention For Non-Agency MBS Features Broad Exemptions
- Guild Mortgage Buys Second Lender Within Almost a Month
- Yes, But Will the Megabanks Loosen Credit?