MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-1Q15.
2010-1Q15 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile 2Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 1Q15
- GSE Repurchase Activity
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Lender About to Hit the Market; Five Mid-Sized Lenders for Sale?
- David Lykken Leaving Mortgage Banking Solutions After Eight Years
- Loan Production Spikes at Guild Mortgage
- EverBank Boosts Originations, Sells $5.5 Billion of Servicing Rights to Green Tree
- Nonbanks Top Contributors to Second Quarter Jumbo MBS