MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-4Q14.
2010-4Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- Blackstones New Mortgage Company Cant Take Apps Over the Web Until the NYDFS Says So
- Streamline Refis Power VA-Backed MBS
- Jumbo Originations Up Sharply in 1Q15 Compared to a Year Ago
- Short Takes: Finally, Lawsky Tells Us When Hes Leaving / Meet the New NYDFS Boss, Same as the Old Boss? / Erbey Still Loves Ocwen, At Least Its Stock / Shelby Bill Passes, but... / Impacs Non-QM Volumes Meager But Growing
- Its Official: Nonprime Lender Citadel Rolls Out a Second-Lien Product