MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
2010-2Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- NEW QUARTER RELEASED! GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- Wells Sale of $39 Billion in MSRs to Ocwen Imperiled; A $14 Stock?
- Yes, But Will the Megabanks Loosen Credit?
- Ocwen Shareholder: Investors Have Been Smoked, Will OCN Be Forced to Sell MSRs?
- GSE Shareholders Look to Iowa Federal Court to Vacate DC Judges Dismissal
- First Republic, Chase Team Up on Unique New Jumbo MBS