Mortgage-Related Security Investors
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-2Q16 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- Ginnie Mae Tries to Allay Investor Fears on Streamlined Refis
- Freddie Tweaks Loan Advisor Product, Offers No-Cost Automated Appraisals
- Missing in Action: Mortgage Banking M&A
- Short Takes: What a Trump White House Means for the GSEs / PHH Will Release 3Q16 Results on Election Day / Wedbush Initiates Coverage of PHH / Freedom From Reps & Warrants? / The First Hispanic-American MBS Chair / New Hires for Silver Hill
- MBA: Originations Look Decent for 2017