MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-3Q13.
2010-3Q13 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- Top Mortgage Players: 3Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity First Half 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
Most Popular Stories
- FHFA Not Much of a Threat to PACE ABS?
- What We're Hearing: Memo to Mel Watt: Theres Thing Called the CSP / The GSE Bills Bait and Switch / Kyle Bass Rescues Nationstar, for Now / Landlord Tells Midwest Lender to Get Out / Shedding Tears for MBS Traders / How to Kill a Zombie Foreclosure? Shoot it in the Head, of Course
- Nationstar Goes on Offensive, Details Long History of Helping Borrowers
- Mortgage Analysts Wonder: Is Fast Growth a Crime in New York?
- UGI Could Join New MI Trade Group Eventually, But It Would Want Certain Changes