MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-2Q14.
2010-2Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
- Top Players 2Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: 40 Percent of Lenders May Disappear Via M&A? / Less Competition? / Theyll be Back / Benjamin Lawsky, a Nice Guy, Really / Provident Exiting Certain States?
- LoanDepot Expected to Sign Purchase Agreement on Mortgage Master
- Commercial MBS Market on Fire: Deal Volume Jumps 38 Percent
- Academic Weighs in on GSEs' Future: Obama Should go with an Administrative Solution
- Citadels Monthly Production of Subprime Loans at $20 Million; $400 Million Next Year?