MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-1Q14.
2010-1Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q14
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- 60-Year Old Northeast Mortgage Company Hits the Auction Block
- Short Takes: More Gripes About the FHFA IG Report on Nonbanks / Will the MI Biz Shift back to FHA? / GSE REO Contractor Accused of Discrimination / Ellie Mae Signs Fat Lease / A Rise in Mortgage Applications but Can it Last?
- CFPB Proposes Adding Unvetted Customer Narratives to Complaint Database
- Issuance of Re-REMICs on the Rise in 2014
- Jumbo Borrowers Prefer To Work With Their Primary Bank on Mortgage Financing