MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-1Q16 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
Most Popular Stories
- Megabank Originations Surged in 2Q16, but Mortgage Profits Sagged
- Greenwich-Based Investment Advisor Reveals 8.3 Percent Stake in PHH
- Half of Outstanding Agency Mortgages Have Interest Rates Higher than 4.000%
- IMA, Phoenix Capital Out With Bulk MSR Portfolios
- Short Takes: Big Servicing Markdowns for Nationstar and Walter? / The Tally, Thus Far, on MSR Marks / Five Years and $7,000 / Victorian Joins CMLA / A Promotion at Capital Bank