MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-3Q15 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
A lot has been written lately regarding loan closing delays tied to the new TRID rule. Whats been the average delay at your lending shop, if at all? (Report in business days, not calendar.)
- TRID has caused no delays whatsoever because we were prepared.
- 1 to 4 days.
- 5 to 10 days.
- 11 to 15 days. Its been a nightmare.
- Were too embarrassed to tell you.
Most Popular Stories
- Shakeup at Ditech Financial: Patti Cook Out as President, David Schneider Is In
- Two GOP Congressmen Voice Concerns Over Declining GSE Capital
- In 4Q15, Jumbo Market Held Up Better Than GSE and FHA Lending
- Proposed FY 2017 U.S. Budget Estimates a $9.1 Billion Profit for FHA
- Nonbank Selling $10 Million of Scratch & Dent TRID Loans