MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-1Q16 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- A Historic Shift? Nonbanks Closing in on 50% Share of New Originations
- FHFA Examiners Worry About Inability of GSEs to Build Capital; Risk-Transfer Costs a Concern Too
- The Dark Side of Brexit: Servicers Could Get Hammered by MSR Markdowns
- PennyMac SVP of Business Development Bolts for Think Tank; Bright Worked for Sen. Corker
- CFPBs First Use of Mystery Shopping Results in $10.6 Million Fine