MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-4Q14.
2010-4Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 4Q14
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
The Supreme Court recently decided that mortgage loan officers are entitled to overtime pay. How has this affected your shop?
- It's a very big deal, but our company will limit OT pay or pay very little.
- Its sort of a big deal, but we have no plans to pay overtime pay at all.
- We have no problem paying our LOs OT.
- Were still studying the case and have not yet decided what to do.
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: PMAC Hits the Auction Block / Whos Next? / A $1B Originator Goes to a Bank / Ocwens Back, Baby (Not Really) / Whats in a Mortgage Companys Name? / MI Firms Post Earnings
- Hoping and Praying that the CFPB Goes Soft on TRID
- Ocwen Paints a Vision for the Future: Higher Margins from Non-Agency. Oh, And Its Staying in GSE and Ginnie Servicing
- CMBS Issuance Spikes 31 Percent, Second-Best Showing Since the Financial Crisis
- GSE Servicing Stagnant in 2015, but Nonbanks Gained