MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-3Q14.
2010-3Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- More Details Leak Out on Ocwens $45B MSR Sale: Bifurcated Reps and Warrants
- Ginnie Mae Facing Accounting Restatement Thanks to TBW Mess
- CFPB to Fully Enforce TRID When August 1 Rolls Around
- Refi Bounce Not Enough to Compensate for Drop in Purchase Lending; Quicken Catching Up to Wells Fargo?
- Although Fannie and Freddie are Shrinking, Staffing Levels Hold Steady