MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-4Q14.
2010-4Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- The Problem with 2014 Mortgage Profits: A Weak Return on Originations
- High Credit Score Mortgages Continue to Dominate GSE Lending
- Of All the Ocwen Affiliates, Altisource Hit the Hardest
- RoundPoint Will Keep Buying Servicing on a Flow Basis; As for the Sale
- Mortgage Origination Profits Looking Rosy?