MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed. Data available from 1991-1Q14.
2010-1Q14 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 2Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 2Q14
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 1Q14
- Top Mortgage Players: 1Q14
- Agency Condo Market: 2013
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- Servicing Strategies and MSRs
- Non-Qualified Mortgages
- CFPB Exam and Enforcement
- Mortgage Buybacks Guide 2014
- Mortgage Originations Channels
- CFPB Mortgage Disclosure Requirements
- Qualified Residential Mortgages and Risk Retention
- CFPB's LO Comp Rule
- Ability-to-Repay Rule and Qualified Mortgages
- Fair Lending Compliance
- CFPB Regulation of Mortgage Servicing
Most Popular Stories
- $7 Billion-Plus in MSRs Up for Grabs Through Three Auctions
- GSE Shareholder Group Gets Face Time with FHFAs Watt, But
- Short Takes: Former Subprime CEO Continues On / Privlo Definitely Did Not Raise $350 Million / Comerica Seeks Warehouse Manager for LA / More Regulations Coming from the CFPB? / A Sea Change in Fannie Underwriting Guidelines?
- Compliance Vendor Warns CFPBs HMDA Proposal Could be the Death Knell for Mortgage Lending
- Pershings Second GSE Lawsuit Seeks Net Worth Sweep Injunction