MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-4Q15 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
Most Popular Stories
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- Redwood Learns to Compete and Cooperate With Banks
- Short Takes: How About a 37.5 BP GSE Servicing Fee? / Jumbo Lenders Await President Obama, Maybe / Nonbank Dumps MSRs? / PHH Inks New Severance Deal for Top Execs / Retirement at BB&T
- Wells Fargo Launches Proprietary High LTV GSE Loan. But Can it Amass Volume?
- Redwood Close to Issuing its First Jumbo MBS of the Year, Likely to Include TRID Loans