Mortgage-Related Security Investors
Mortgage-Related Security Holdings by Investor
The mortgage-related security holdings of major investors over several years. For each year total holdings in MRSs and non-agency securities are listed.
2010-3Q16 data breaks down total holdings into agency and non-agency portions.
2006-2009 data include total holdings each major investor for each year, with 2009 holdings broken down between agency and non-agency.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Trump May Ice the FHA MIP Cut, At Least for Now
- Correspondent Share of GSE Business Edged Higher in 4Q16; Brokers Slumped
- Short Takes: Time to Worry About Deferred Tax Assets? / Good News or Bad News? / A Conceptual Exercise / Sen. Elizabeth Warren Wont be in Attendance / New PAC Chief for MBA
- Moodys Reaches $864 Million Settlement with DOJ and 21 States for Pre-Crisis Ratings
- GSE MBS Volume Hit a 3-Year High in 2016