MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury fell to all-time low of 1.34% recently. How much better will originations be at your shop in the second half compared to 1H, if at all?
- Better by 1% to 10%.
- Better by 11% to 25%.
- Off the charts better. Applications are great now.
- Worse than 1H, but not by much.
- A lot worse. But not sure on the damage.
Most Popular Stories
- Lone Star Prepares Second Nonprime MBS of 2016, Possibly the Largest Deal of the Post-Crisis Era
- The Six-Month Tally: FHA Production Up 8.4 Percent, VA by Almost 13 Percent
- Subservicer Statebridge Nearly Doubles Contracts to $2.60 Billion
- Steady as She Goes in Subservicing Market. Cenlar Continues to Dominate
- Short Takes: In the Jumbo Space, Banks Were the Top Gainers / Dave Stevens Isnt Interested in the Job, but / Former Mortgage Chief Indicted