MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
Most Popular Stories
- Stearns Official Clarifies What Blackstone Will Do With Mortgage Units
- Blackstone Buys Into The PMI Group. But Why?
- Purchase Lending Likely Hit Post-Crisis High in 2Q15, But Refis Still a Factor
- Another Cut in FHA Premiums Coming This Winter?
- Unhappy With the New FHA Certification Proposal, Wells Fargo Will Add Back Credit Overlays