MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Refi Bounce Not Enough to Compensate for Drop in Purchase Lending; Quicken Catching Up to Wells Fargo?
- More Details Leak Out on Ocwens $45B MSR Sale: Bifurcated Reps and Warrants
- Former Ocwen Chief Erbey Consolidates and Reveals His Ownership Stake in Ocwen
- CFPB to Fully Enforce TRID When August 1 Rolls Around
- Ginnie Mae Facing Accounting Restatement Thanks to TBW Mess