MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- In 2015, Half of All CFPB Staffers Will be in Supervision, Enforcement or Fair Lending
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share