MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Friday Release of Seller/Servicer Eligibility Guidelines from FHFA Delayed?
- FHFA Will Make G-Fee Announcement by the End of March
- Ocwen Quietly Shopping $10B of MSRs, Money Could Be Used for Settlements
- Impac Reveals Purchase Price on CashCalls Mortgage Unit: $10 Million Plus
- Thanks to Technology, Loan Officers Rarely See the Borrower