MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
- Top Mortgage Players: 4Q13
- GSE Repurchase Activity Full Year 2013
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q13
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile
- Mortgage Profitability Report: 3Q13
- GSE Market Profile: FY12
What do you think is the biggest hurdle to meeting the new QM standards in the CFPBs ability-to-repay rule?
- A debt-to-income (DTI) cap of 43%.
- A 3% cap on points and fees.
- An interest rate cap of the average prime offered rate (APOR) plus 1.5%.
Most Popular Stories
- Purchase-Mortgage Volume Sank in Early 2014
- Mortgage Complaints to CFPB See Big Drop from Year Ago
- BofAs Mortgage Settlements Lead to Loss in First Quarter, Originations Decline
- SHORT TAKES: Negative Outlook / Fannie to Assess Late Fees / Servicers Implement CFPB Rules / Crowdfunding Servicing Purchases / Johnson-Crapo Outlook
- FHFA-OIG: Big Bank Members Boost FHLBank Advances, Reporting Needed