MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
Most Popular Stories
- In IPO Documents, loanDepot Touts Profitability Since 2012, Takes Aim at Bank Mortgage Lenders
- CFPB Guidance on Marketing Services Agreements Goes Over Like a Lead Balloon
- Nonbanks Lose Some Market Share Among Agency MBS Issuers in Third Quarter But Remain Dominant
- Short Takes: Mortgage Insurers Prepare Deep Cover Proposal / LA Takes Back Another Lawsuit / Interest Rates Down as Economy Sputters / California Home Sales Forecast / Fannie to Sell More NPLs
- Short Takes: Senators Dont Expect GSE Reform Anytime Soon / Shooting Down the White House GSE Rumor / Whats With Stonegates Stock Price? / Sale or Bust?