MBS & ABS Activity
Inside Mortgage Finance publishes extensive data on mortgage- and asset-backed securities, including agency and non-agency MBS activity, securitization rates, mortgage investor activity and much more.
Click here to access full list of available mortgage data
Inside Mortgage Finance collects data from over 100 lenders, including our own surveys, earnings reports and SEC disclosures, and bank regulatory filings. We also use FHA, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac data that cover several hundred lenders.
The ARM Security Market
Government (Agency) MBS Activity
MBS and Mortgage Investor Activity
The Non-Agency Mortgage Security Market
The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
The Home-Equity Loan Security Market
The Non-Mortgage Asset-Backed Security Market
The Commercial Mortgage Security Market
Does your lending shop have any plans to make non-jumbo, non-QM loans this year? These would be loans similar to "Alt A" and subprime products made BEFORE standards were loosened severely in the 2004 to 2007 era.
- Its under consideration, maybe by 3Q or 4Q.
- We were going to until the TRID "error" mess hit.
Most Popular Stories
- Time to Worry Again? Agency MBS Trading Hits Low for the Year. The New Normal?
- Delinquencies Continue to Fall but Foreclosure Timelines Hit New Highs
- What Were Hearing: When in Doubt, Copy the FHA / A Long List of Suspects / Was the TRID Mess Overblown? / Freddie is Safe / Bulk MSR Deals from IMA, MVSG / Arch MI Shines / MBA Backs Mortgage Broker Marc Savitt / Bill and Joes Excellent Salary Adventure
- GAO Questions CFPBs Ability to Enforce Nonbank Servicers
- Impac Bucks the Trend and Increases Lending in 1Q, Expects More Growth; Earnings Marred by Adjustments