Non-Agency MBS and Non-Mortgage ABS Trustees
Chart detailing the top non-agency MBS and non-mortgage ABS trustees by year. Includes total volume as well as specific category breakdowns (for MBS: Alt A, B&C, and prime; for ABS: card, student loan, and vehicle) and total number of deals and market share (2008 data omit number of deals and add percent change from previous year). Numbers are also provided for the total market.
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for PHH?
- Short Takes: HUD Nominee Carson Says he will Review the MIP Cut / Why Banks Avoid the FHA Program / HUDs Budget: $45 Billion / Investor Cuts Stake in Annaly / CPR&T Downgrades Ocwen
- Treasury Nominee Mnuchin Owns a Stake in Fannie & Freddie (Indirectly)
- Zeus Offers Crowdfunding for Hard-Money RE Loans. Four-Day Funding?
- What Were Hearing: Reading the Wells Fargo (Origination) Tea Leaves / Nonbanks Rule? / MSR Mark-up Mania / CA-Based Nonbank Plans to Hire 1,000 LOs? / The First To Go: Operations Staff / Cordray is Going to be Fired. No Duh