The Jumbo Mortgage Security Market
Jumbo Mortgage Securitization
Listing of the total amount of jumbo mortgage securitization (issuance) for each year. For 2002-2007, annual numbers are also included for prime, alt A, subprime, S&D and other jumbo securitization, as well as the percentage of jumbo share for the year. For chart that includes more recent years, breakouts are for non-agency, total agency, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Ginnie Mae.
After the November elections, how long will it take for a new Congress and White House to pass GSE reform legislation?
- Im confident a bill will be passed the first year.
- 2 to 3 years. GSE reform is complicated.
- Sadly it wont happen in a Clinton or Trump first term.
- Not in my lifetime.
Most Popular Stories
- PHH Ruling Expected to Slow CFPBs Enforcement Roll, But How Much?
- BofA Expands and Doubles Commitment to Low-Downpayment Program
- The Clayton Revolving Door Continues. A Goodwill Charge for Radian?
- Vehicle Finance, Credit Card Securitizations Fuel Sturdy Increase in 3Q16 ABS Issuance
- GNMA Revises Pooling-Eligibility Rules for Streamlined Refi Loans