Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Home-Equity Lending Activity
1999-3Q15 Columns include HEL Outstanding, HEL originations, UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-2Q16 data include yearly figures and 1Q14-2Q16 include quarterly figures.
1999-4Q14 Columns include UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-4Q14 data include yearly figures and 1Q10-4Q14 include quarterly figures.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- And the Beat Goes On: Banks Continue to Cede MSR Business to Nondepositories