Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Home-Equity Lending Activity
1999-3Q15 Columns include HEL Outstanding, HEL originations, UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-4Q16 data include yearly figures and 1Q14-4Q16 include quarterly figures.
1999-4Q14 Columns include UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-4Q14 data include yearly figures and 1Q10-4Q14 include quarterly figures.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Fannie Maes Involvement in SFR Market Raises Questions of Charter Creep
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- MBA Cautions Against Defining All Loans Held in Portfolio as Qualified Mortgages
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- Retail Channel Dominated Agency Lending in 2016