Mortgage Portfolios and Servicing Rights
Home-Equity Lending Activity
1999-3Q15 Columns include HEL Outstanding, HEL originations, UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-2Q16 data include yearly figures and 1Q14-2Q16 include quarterly figures.
1999-4Q14 Columns include UPB on Balance Sheet for HELOC and CES; HELOC Commit.; Total HEL Business for Banks, Thrifts, and Credit Unions, and Non-Accrual rates for HELOC and CES.
1999-4Q14 data include yearly figures and 1Q10-4Q14 include quarterly figures.
Top Depository Institutions in Total HEL Business
Chart listing top banks, thrifts and credit unions by volume of home equity lending business. Includes breakouts for outstanding home equity lines of credit (HELOCs), closed-end seconds in portfolio, and unused HELOC commitments. Also includes market share and quarter-to-quarter change.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Non-Agency Lender Citadel Sets Correspondent Purchase Goal for 2017
- RPM Mortgage Makes an Investment in Ohio Lender American Eagle
- Fair Housing Group Alleges Racial Bias in Fannie Foreclosure Upkeep
- FHA, VA Deliveries into Ginnie MBS Remain Strong. But VA Has Higher Growth Rate
- Short Takes: Post-Crisis Non-Agency MBS Gets AAA Rating / Refi Specialists Might as Well Call it a Day? / An IPO for Invitation Homes / Ben Carson in a Museum / FICO Readings on FHA and VA