Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Sales of Higher-Priced Mortgages (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume of sales to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, non-agency MBS, affiliates, banks and thrifts, and other (includes insurance companies, mortgage bankers, credit unions, finance companies and Farmer Mac). Includes volumes for market rate sales, total higher-priced sales, and HOEPA loans for 2007-2013. For 2014, also includes volumes for higher-priced sales by percentage above the average prime offer rate.
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- A Warning from MBAs Stevens: An Industry Paradigm Shift is Underway. What to do About Refi-Heavy LOs?
- Fannie and Freddie are About to Provide a Nice Revenue Gift to Trump Administration
- A Spike in FHA/VA Default Rates for 4Q16; A Three-Year High is Reached
- Short Takes: Wells Fargo Accused of Improperly Charging for Rate-Lock Extensions / A Big Deal or Not? / The Golden West-Sandler-Wells Fargo Connection / UWM Chief to Educate on ARMs
- Suspending FHA Premium Cut is a Good Thing, Says AEIs Ed Pinto