Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Sales of Higher-Priced Mortgages (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume of sales to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, non-agency MBS, affiliates, banks and thrifts, and other (includes insurance companies, mortgage bankers, credit unions, finance companies and Farmer Mac). Includes volumes for market rate sales, total higher-priced sales, and HOEPA loans for 2007-2013. For 2014, also includes volumes for higher-priced sales by percentage above the average prime offer rate.
Most Popular Stories
- VA Lending Up Almost 30 Percent; Nonbanks Dominate
- Interest-Only Originations Spiked 45 Percent in 2Q; PHH Mortgage a Standout
- Booming MBS Issuance and Uptick in Rates Should Translate into Stellar 3Q Results for Fannie and Freddie. Right?
- Freddie Mac Rolls Out Front-End Risk-Sharing Pilot; But No Benefit for Lenders
- Big M&A Announcements Slated for MBA Convention in Boston?