Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
Sales of Higher-Priced Mortgages (HMDA Data)
Chart detailing volume of sales to Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, non-agency MBS, affiliates, banks and thrifts, and other (includes insurance companies, mortgage bankers, credit unions, finance companies and Farmer Mac). Includes volumes for market rate sales, total higher-priced sales, and HOEPA loans for 2007-2013. For 2014, also includes volumes for higher-priced sales by percentage above the average prime offer rate.
- GSE Private MI Profile 3Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 2Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 2Q16
- Top Players 2Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Time to Merge HUD and the FHFA? / Short Covering Behind GSE Stock Spike? / The Quandary Over GSE CRT Deals / 387 Days Before Fannie and Freddie Run Out of Capital / New Hires for Tech Vendor
- Lone Stars New Nonprime MBS Sets the Standard: An AAA Rating and the Largest Post-Crisis Deal to Date
- Cato Institutes Mark Calabria Up for the FHA Job?
- Short Takes: Putting Fannie and Freddie in Receivership? / Cashing Out of Gains on GSE Common. Anyone? / No Chatter at Lunch / Freddies CSP Milestone / Stonegate Hires Renovation Leader
- Mortgage Stocks Take Part in the Trump Rally