Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-1Q16.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2014 to April 2016. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
Most Popular Stories
- Loan Brokers Increased Market Share to 10 Percent in 1Q16. Can Those Gains Hold?
- Redwood Learns to Compete and Cooperate With Banks
- Short Takes: How About a 37.5 BP GSE Servicing Fee? / Jumbo Lenders Await President Obama, Maybe / Nonbank Dumps MSRs? / PHH Inks New Severance Deal for Top Execs / Retirement at BB&T
- Wells Fargo Launches Proprietary High LTV GSE Loan. But Can it Amass Volume?
- Redwood Close to Issuing its First Jumbo MBS of the Year, Likely to Include TRID Loans