Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). The 2005-1Q14 data are yearly from 2005-2013 and quarterly from 1Q13-1Q14, and the 2007-4Q14 data are yearly from 2007-2013 and quarterly from 1Q14-4Q14..
- Top Players 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
- GSE Seller Profile: 4Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 4Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- The Problem with 2014 Mortgage Profits: A Weak Return on Originations
- High Credit Score Mortgages Continue to Dominate GSE Lending
- RoundPoint Will Keep Buying Servicing on a Flow Basis; As for the Sale
- Of All the Ocwen Affiliates, Altisource Hit the Hardest
- Mortgage Origination Profits Looking Rosy?