Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-1Q16.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2014 to April 2016. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
What is the very best source of new mortgage customers for your lending shop? (Choose one only.)
- Leads provided to me by employer
- Paid internet/website leads
- Real estate agents/Realtors
- Our existing customer base/our servicing customers
- My own personal sales "leads" database
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Mortgage Lenders to England: Thanks for Igniting Another Refi Boom / Servicers Cringe? Maybe Not / Brexit, Plunging Rates and the GSE Hedging Issue / More on a Possible FHA MIP Cut / Capsilon Gets Investment from PE Firm
- CFPB Singles Out Loan Servicers for Tech Failures. Are Fines Coming?
- FHFAs Attempt to Consolidate Shareholder Cases Denied
- First-Time Homebuyer Share Hits Five-Year High
- New Concerns Arise About Nonbanks Ability to Meet Ginnie MBS Servicing Advances