Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-2Q16.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2016 to July 2016. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
Most Popular Stories
- Some Issuers Still Failing Ginnie Maes Net Worth and Liquidity Requirements, but
- Judge Orders Govt. to Produce More GSE-Related Docs, Shows Signs of Frustration
- What Were Hearing: GSE Loan Limits to Move Higher? / No One Feels Sorry for Wells Fargo / The King of the Cross-Sell is now the King of Pain / Maybe the CFPB Needs a Kick in the / MBAs Dave Stevens Doesnt Expect Peace to Break Out / Skyline Still Hiring
- SEC Charges Against Hedge Fund Chief Include Allegations Tied to Altisource Investment
- More Purchase Loans Not Closing on Time. The Culprit: A Shortage of Appraisers