Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). Data are yearly from 2005-2015 and quarterly from 1Q09-2Q16.
GSE New Business Trends by Loan Purpose
Chart includes new GSE business volume for purchase and refinance mortgages. Breakdown includes unpaid principal balance and average FICO score, debt to income and loan to value ratios for each loan purpose. Monthly numbers provided for January 2014 to April 2016. Also includes percentage of refinance share.
Most Popular Stories
- Rate Plunge at End of 2Q16 Means GSEs Likely Took Hits on Their Derivatives; But Strong G-Fee Revenue May Soften the Blow
- What Were Hearing: Is the CFPB to Blame? / Or Maybe the Math Doesnt Work / If Only the C&I Market Would Return / NAR is Happy with TRID 2.0 / Subprime Lending Continues to Hum / Whats Wrong with a 7 Percent Mortgage?
- Commercial Mortgage Securitization Took a Tumble in 2Q16; Non-Agency Issuance Hits Four-Year Low
- Thanks to Plunging Interest Rates, Loan Production Hit a Three-Year High in 2Q16; Huge Gains at Some Shops
- Home Point Financial Inks Deal to Buy Emery Financials Assets