Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). The 2005-1Q14 data are yearly from 2005-2013 and quarterly from 1Q13-1Q14, and the 2005-1Q15 data are yearly from 2005-2014 and quarterly from 1Q09-1Q15..
- Top Players 1Q15
- Nonbank Agency Seller Servicers 1Q15
- GSE Seller Profile 1Q15
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 1Q15
- Mortgage Profitability 4Q14
- Agency Channel Analysis: 2014
Most Popular Stories
- GSEs Securitized $232 Billion in 2Q15, Best Showing Since 3Q 2013
- Short Takes: GSEs Hike LPMI Capital Requirements / Is LPMI Really Riskier? / The Trouble with Mortgage Co-ops and Free AU / Applications Wane / Hiring at NMI
- OCC: Banks Face $131 Billion of Resetting HELOCs
- Big Pay Raises for Fannie and Freddie CEOs; How Does $4 Million a Year Sound?
- Green Tree Corrects Servicing Settlement Issues, Ocwen Still Under Investigation