Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). The 2005-1Q14 data are yearly from 2005-2013 and quarterly from 1Q13-1Q14, and the 2007-3Q14 data are yearly from 2007-2013 and quarterly from 1Q14-3Q14..
- Top Players 3Q14 -- Just released!
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 2Q14
Most Popular Stories
- Lawsky Faults Nonbank Servicer for Relying on Technology, Falling Behind Performance of Peers
- Home-Equity Lending the Fastest-Growing Segment of the Mortgage Market
- In a Stalled MBS Market, Heavy Hitters Increase Their Holdings
- More Turmoil at Specialty Servicer Wingspan? COO Scavone Departs
- Mortgage Financing Gains as Cash Deals Lose Market Share