Government Loan Characteristics
GSE Single-Family Mortgage Pool Characteristics
Breakdown of single-family mortgage pool characteristics for both Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac including volume by product type (FRM, ARM, IO), weighted averages (loan size, LTV, FICO) and purchase share (ARM, IO). The 2005-1Q14 data are yearly from 2005-2013 and quarterly from 1Q13-1Q14, and the 2007-4Q14 data are yearly from 2007-2013 and quarterly from 1Q14-4Q14..
- Mortgage Profitabiilty 3Q14
- Top Players 3Q14
- GSE Private Mortgage Insurance Profile 3Q14
- GSE Seller Profile: 3Q14
Most Popular Stories
- FHFA Will Make G-Fee Announcement by the End of March
- Ocwen Quietly Shopping $10B of MSRs, Money Could Be Used for Settlements
- Thanks to Technology, Loan Officers Rarely See the Borrower
- Impac Reveals Purchase Price on CashCalls Mortgage Unit: $10 Million Plus
- Mortgage Complaints Drop Yet Again. Whats That All About?