Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Risk Distribution
Chart detailing share of GSE business by credit score and by loan-to-value ratio.
By quarter, chart shows percentage of business in three credit score buckets (620-699, 700-739, 740+). Also shows percentage of business in three LTV buckets (0-60, 61-80 and 81-97). Statistics provided for purchase loans, refinances and total business. Modified loans and loans with LTV greater than 97 or credit score less than 620 are excluded.
- Top Players 4Q16
- GSE Buybacks Thru 4Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 4Q16
- Mortgage Servicing Rights: 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
Most Popular Stories
- Fannie Maes Involvement in SFR Market Raises Questions of Charter Creep
- The Final Tally on Publicly Traded Nonbanks: A $156.1 Million Loss for 2016
- MBA Cautions Against Defining All Loans Held in Portfolio as Qualified Mortgages
- Charbonneau & Associates Working on Two M&A Deals
- Retail Channel Dominated Agency Lending in 2016