Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Risk Distribution
Chart detailing share of GSE business by credit score and by loan-to-value ratio.
By quarter, chart shows percentage of business in three credit score buckets (620-699, 700-739, 740+). Also shows percentage of business in three LTV buckets (0-60, 61-80 and 81-97). Statistics provided for purchase loans, refinances and total business. Modified loans and loans with LTV greater than 97 or credit score less than 620 are excluded.
Most Popular Stories
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Redwood CEO: JPMorgan Ahead of Everybody Else with Non-Agency MBS Packed with GSE-Eligible Loans
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- Analyst: PHH Corp. Is Just too Cheap; But Will a Buyer Emerge?
- Ginnie Mae Keeping a Close Eye on Servicing Sales, Liquidity