Agency MBS/Secondary Activity
GSE Risk Distribution
Chart detailing share of GSE business by credit score and by loan-to-value ratio.
By quarter, chart shows percentage of business in three credit score buckets (620-699, 700-739, 740+). Also shows percentage of business in three LTV buckets (0-60, 61-80 and 81-97). Statistics provided for purchase loans, refinances and total business. Modified loans and loans with LTV greater than 97 or credit score less than 620 are excluded.
- GSE Private MI Profile 4Q16
- GSE Seller Profile 4Q16
- Top Players 3Q16
- Top 20 Lender Profiles 3Q16
- Mortgage Profitability 3Q16
- GSE Repurchase Activity Thru 2Q16
Most Popular Stories
- What Were Hearing: Okay, So Mnuchin is One of Them, But / Where Were You When We Were Bailing Out Fannie and Freddie? / Remember Hank Greenberg? / Maybe Servicing Compensation is Too Low / The Next Bank to Quit Servicing
- Fairholme Chief Bruce Berkowitz on GSE Legal Setback: This is far from over.
- The Time is Right for a Boom in Servicing Sales. However
- Creeping Upward: The Debt Burden of FHA and VA Borrowers
- An Alt Theory Emerges on the Spike in FHA Delinquencies. MSR Transfers the Culprit?