GSE Rep & Warrant Repurchase Activity
Data on the dollar volume of repurchase activity for Fannie Mae as well as for Freddie Mac. Columns are: Total dollar volume, repurchased, pending/disputed, withdrawn. 2012-3M14 charts also include columns for rejected and demands. Also includes additional chart showing activity for the quarter by origination year, using the same column headings.
Most Popular Stories
- Exclusive: Fannie and Freddie Received Marching Orders from the FHFA: Have the Same G-Fees
- A Significant Increase in Agency Jumbos for 2Q; GSE Loan Limit to Increase?
- Will the Wells Fargo Account Scandal Hit the Megabanks Mortgage Business? Correspondent Sellers Fear Reputational Risk
- New Residential Bundles Excess Spread from MSRs on Non-Agency MBS into a New $345 Million ABS
- What Were Hearing: The Mortgage Customer and Wells Fargo? / This Too Shall Blow Over Maybe / Houston-Based Mortgage Firm Up For Grabs / Question for Promontory: Do You Really Want to be Owned by IBM? / MBA Chief: Hillary Clearer on Housing Issues